Romo's pocket presence

kaboy

Reaction score
Romo put on a clinic. He made plays with his feet and kept overcoming our penalties all while under duress. I expect Mr. Jones to put a big paycheck under his pillow soon. :bow:

STSINAZ

Reaction score
so far he has made some of the best passrushers in this game scratch their heads....i have never seen a QB do it like him...i saw it from the beginning...i knew it would be an asset for us and we deserve it...with having to live through the chad hutchinson era...dallas is back baby

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
He moved around tonight around the pocket like Tom Brady does every week. Two steps forward and he avoids a sack and has two extra seconds for the recievers to get open. I am not saying Romo is tom Brady but damn is he good.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo never ceases to amaze me. I keep thinking to myself okay he's young, this situation is a bit much, he can't handle this yet. Whatever it is, he comes through with flying colors. He finds the open man whoever that may be. I enjoy watching him. What a leader.

TrIpLeTs06

Reaction score
yes, romo's pocket presence was amazing tonight. he was getting pressured constantly and he still found ways to make plays.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
"Always looking down the field". Madden said it over and over.

Also those field level views from behind the line of scrimmage really show the quick decision making of Romo and the fact that he knows where every offensive receiver is on the field at any time.

It's hard to believe we finally have found the next franchise QB. And he's just so dang fun to watch.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Seriously, if you thought the Romo hype was bad BEFORE. Just wait. He has probably got defenders around the league a little worried. The guy has more moves than a military brat damnit! He can't be stopped. Nor can our offense, completely shredding a good defense for the second week in a row.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;1665615 said:
It's hard to believe we finally have found the next franchise QB. And he's just so dang fun to watch.

It truly is hard to believe. It's been so long that I almost have a hard time handling it. It's almost hard to fathom.

I'm so happy right now. :D

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
Ozzu;1665628 said:
It truly is hard to believe. It's been so long that I almost have a hard time handling it. It's almost hard to fathom.

I'm so happy right now. :D

Same here. We have come a long way since Aikman retired.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Ozzu;1665628 I'm so happy right now. :D[/quote said:
Me too, brother. Romo has the chance to be one of the best QB's ever for this team, and that says A LOT.

What a player, I still cant believe we have him on our team.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;1665632 said:
White jerseys, baby.

been-waiting-3-hourz-for-a-high-five.jpg

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1665648 said:
What a player, I still cant believe we have him on our team.

And it's not just that, but we've HAD him on our team all this time and we didn't even know what we had. I mean, the coaches probably thought at one point or another that he might amount to something in this league, but they never could have seen this coming.

Man, I just can't even put into words how excited I am about our future. It's all about the franchise QB and we actually have one now.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Ozzu;1665661 said:
And it's not just that, but we've HAD him on our team all this time and we didn't even know what we had. I mean, the coaches probably thought at one point or another that he might amount to something in this league, but they never could have seen this coming.

Man, I just can't even put into words how excited I am about our future. It's all about the franchise QB and we actually have one now.

I remember two or 3 years ago, when the press was praising Henson. Parcells brought up Romo and said he was going to be a pretty good QB in this league some day. High praise from BP.

Now why he didn't put him in sooner than he did, I don't know.