Romo's statement game???

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Once Romo wins the game, every single person will love him to death.

"ZOMG I am so glad we have Romo ZOMG!!!1!!"
"I wouldn't trade Romo for anybody ZOMG"

Then the next time we lose, there will be a ton of people that want to cut him on the spot, pick up Jeff Garcia and think we would have 4 more wins than we do at the time.

You could bet your 401k that this happens each and every week. Pretty pathetic.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
ajk23az;2516652 said:
Romo didn't throw the ball to Crayton and Cricket for those 2 Tds?

Damn, I've been following this team for a long time and don't even know who the QB is. Stupid me.

So you are saying Romo is the reason the boys beat the giants??? :laugh2:

All Romo did was manage the game.. He made the throws he was supposed to make. He made a great throw to Crayton but outside that he managed the game. He didn't turn the ball over. T.Choice with his 91 rushing yds and his 52 receiving yards(He led all receivers) and stout defense won us that game.. Not Romo.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Real1st;2516669 said:
So you are saying Romo is the reason the boys beat the giants??? :laugh2:

All Romo did was manage the game.. He made the throws he was supposed to make. He made a great throw to Crayton but outside that he managed the game. He didn't turn the ball over. T.Choice with his 91 rushing yds and his 52 receiving yards(He led all receivers) and stout defense won us that game.. Not Romo.

Do you think we win that game with Brad Johnson?

And also, everyone *****es when Tony tries to make one of his "what the heck are you doing" plays and now you are *****ing because he made all the throws he was supposed to? Without Romo, we lose that game big time.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
ajk23az;2516676 said:
Do you think we win that game with Brad Johnson?
No because defenses play BJ differently than Romo. We would have seen 8 men in the box with BJ in.

Brad Johnson has nothing to do with Romo not winning that game...

Tell me what point are you trying to make besides try to spin you way out of your belief that Romo put the team on his shoulders and won us that game?

ajk23az

Reaction score
Real1st;2516693 said:
No because defenses play BJ differently than Romo. We would have seen 8 men in the box with BJ in.

Brad Johnson has nothing to do with Romo not winning that game...

Tell me what point are you trying to make besides try to spin you way out of your belief that Romo put the team on his shoulders and won us that game?

You are the one dissing Romo. I never said he put the team on his shoulders. He made 2 TD passes, 0 INTs, 250+ yards. That is far above "average" for QBs.

Last time I checked, when a QB starts the game and ends it, they get the win.

Show me where I said he put the team on his shoulders.

I am just saying without Romo, we don't win the game. So stop dissing Romo and how he has never won a big game.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
ajk23az;2516676 said:
And also, everyone *****es when Tony tries to make one of his "what the heck are you doing" plays and now you are *****ing because he made all the throws he was supposed to? Without Romo, we lose that game big time.

Lmao :laugh2: did you watch that game???

He was checkdown Tony he played smart and didn't force it.. When he ****s up and loses us the game he throws stupid INT in double coverage trying to force it instead of make the smart play..

T.Choice and Defense won us that game...

landryscorner

Reaction score
mmohican29;2516656 said:
This is Romo's chance to silence critics and bring his career to the next level. A Win in Philly followed by a good run in the playoffs will go a long, long ways.

A Loss in Philly will be catastrophic to his psyche I'm not sure he will survive, because the Cowboys fanbase is this close to turning on him RIGHT NOW.

IMO, he's completely out of excuses at this point. He's not playing like the QB we paid for. It's time Tony. No excuses.

Actually I think Wade and Garrett have more crosshairs than ROMO does, Romo's not going anywhere after this year, but Wade and Garrett are walking on eggshells.....the weights getting heavy, if we lose this game, prepare for the onslaught of the Media headlines FIRE WADE AND GARRETT...and they can put it in "3 INCH HEADLINES"

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ajk23az;2516664 said:

Then the next time we lose, there will be a ton of people that want to cut him on the spot, pick up Jeff Garcia and think we would have 4 more wins than we do at the time.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
ajk23az;2516664 said:

Same guy who thinks Romo is an Elite QB :laugh2:

ajk23az

Reaction score
Real1st;2516708 said:
Lmao :laugh2: did you watch that game???

He was checkdown Tony he played smart and didn't force it.. When he ****s up and loses us the game he throws stupid INT in double coverage trying to force it instead of make the smart play..

T.Choice and Defense won us that game...

Yeah I did watch it. I am saying without Romo we don't win that game. Defense played lights out but the offense still has to score. Choice did great and helped set up the touchdowns but he didn't make them.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Real1st;2516721 said:
Same guy who thinks Romo is an Elite QB :laugh2:

Your the same guy that would want to trade for Jeff Garcia and think we can go to the Super Bowl.

Most people would tell you I would be more on base than you are if I said that.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
ajk23az;2516728 said:
Your the same guy that would want to trade for Jeff Garcia and think we can go to the Super Bowl.

:laugh2: Find the post where i said that. Until then you my friend are a liar.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Real1st;2516731 said:
:laugh2: Find the post where i said that. Until then you my friend are a liar.

Show me where I said Romo is "elite"....

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
ajk23az;2479871 said:
When you have one of the top QBs in the NFL, you have to trust him to throw the ball against any defense, even if he is having a bad day.

:laugh2:

ajk23az

Reaction score
I dont see the word elite in there at all.

But I would say he is one of the top QBs. His stats prove it. His W-L record proves it.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Real1st;2516765 said:
Top QB?

To me you are saying he is elite. Romo is not even top 10.

Not even top 10!! :laugh2:

Name 10 QBs better... I want that list..

Drew Brees
Peyton Manning
Tom Brady

Those are the only ones most of us would take over him.

Possible choices;

Eli Manning
Jay Cutler
Philip Rivers
Ben Roethlisberger

Big Ben is really reaching because with your point, with how good the Steelers D is, Big Ben NEVER wins a game. EVER.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
ajk23az;2516775 said:
Not even top 10!! :laugh2:

Name 10 QBs better... I want that list..

1.Peyton Manning
2.Tom Brady
3.Brett Favre
4.Carson Palmer
5.Drew Brees
6.D.McNabb
7.Eli Manning
8.Ben Rothelisberger
9. Jay Cutler
10. Matt Ryan