Romo's statement game???

dcjules

Reaction score
The term has been so much its been overused, but why not use it again. We talk about the last 2 playoff losses, the failures in december, then the 2 straight off seasons to see how Tony reacts at coming up short, how the team also reacts, but more specifically Romo, does he have it, can he bounce back etc.... If this upcoming game against the Eagles is a december stinko??? Whoa!!! Let the critics at him, he will truly be in for it. Romo may not realize it, but this may be the biggest game yet of his young career, the statement game!!! If he fails, doubt surely is in all of us, if he pulls out the W, he can set aside that doubt and make those critics eat their words....at least until the next big game!!

Win or go Home!!!

The Panch

Reaction score
This dude gets a hundred chances at statement games and just states that the critics should keep on keeping on.

The only statement he made to me from his post game presser was he's still an ignorant little punk.

Mansta54

Reaction score
The Panch;2516365 said:
This dude gets a hundred chances at statement games and just states that the critics should keep on keeping on.

The only statement he made to me from his post game presser was he's still an ignorant little punk.

:rolleyes:

The Panch

Reaction score
Yeah, cause calling your INTs the equivalent of punts and saying aside from one or two passes, you played well isnt ignorant. :rolleyes:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Maybe Romo has already made his "Statement"?

Just cuz his "Statement" isn't something we want to hear, doesn't mean he hasn't already made the statement.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
We will see what Romo is made of......Show me what YOU ARE MADE OF ROMO.

SHOW ME!!!...I'm tired of these statement games. I'm tired of these Romo nut swingers. I'm tired of the homer glasses.

Just go out there and play good and get us in the playoffs. That's all that matters.

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
Romo's statement game was last night in front of the whole Cowboy nation as well as the world.

What statement was made you ask?

He has the distinction of being booed off the field in the last ever game at Texas Stadium. :laugh2:

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
:laugh2:

The statement Romo made is that he chokes in big games..

That is the STATEMENT

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
The Panch;2516365 said:

Thank you thank you.i could not have said it better myself. add loser in there and there you have it.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lcharles;2516422 said:
Romo's statement game was last night in front of the whole Cowboy nation as well as the world.

He has the distinction of being booed off the field in the last ever game at Texas Stadium. :laugh2:
The whole team was booed off the field last night. Romo didn't give up two 74+ yard TDs inside of the last 3 minutes of the game. There is blame all around.

It seems like every game is the statement game because we keep losing big after winning big. I don't care how ugly it is, I hope we win in Philly next week and make it to the post season. Anything can happen after that and I want to see what happens.

cmacch

Reaction score
The only time Tony will ever make a statement other than "I'm a big choke" will be if/when he leads his team to a playoff win.

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
lcharles;2516422 said:

Yes, the entire team was booed during and after the game -- and they deserved every second of it. In fact, they deserved a lot more of it.

And the players didn't seem to care one way or the other...just another day at the office collecting a paycheck. The only players who seemed to care were the cowboy legend players who were there to close to stadium. We would have been better off if they had suited up.

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
He has won big games b4 , unfortunately people only seem to think of big games when u lose, For example Giants game = Huge Game, and we won.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
djtavo;2516487 said:
He has won big games b4 , unfortunately people only seem to think of big games when u lose, For example Giants game = Huge Game, and we won.
I love your sig.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
djtavo;2516487 said:

LOL Defense and Tashard Choice is the reason why we won that game. Romo didn't carry the team. Romo just didn't turn the ball over like he always does like an idiot. He actually took care of the ball.

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
Until proven otherwise Romo is playing like what he is: A player not good enough to get drafted.

Time to actually find a blue chip prospect. ;)

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lcharles;2516550 said:
Until proven otherwise Romo is playing like what he is: A player not good enough to get drafted.

Time to actually find a blue chip prospect. ;)
You mean like Drew Henson? A franchise QB is hard to find.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Rack;2516399 said:
Maybe Romo has already made his "Statement"?

Just cuz his "Statement" isn't something we want to hear, doesn't mean he hasn't already made the statement.

This I agree with. He seems to fold at all the wrong times.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Real1st;2516502 said:
LOL Defense and Tashard Choice is the reason why we won that game. Romo didn't carry the team. Romo just didn't turn the ball over like he always does like an idiot. He actually took care of the ball.

Romo didn't throw the ball to Crayton and Cricket for those 2 Tds?

Damn, I've been following this team for a long time and don't even know who the QB is. Stupid me.

mmohican29

Reaction score
This is Romo's chance to silence critics and bring his career to the next level. A Win in Philly followed by a good run in the playoffs will go a long, long ways.

A Loss in Philly will be catastrophic to his psyche I'm not sure he will survive, because the Cowboys fanbase is this close to turning on him RIGHT NOW.

IMO, he's completely out of excuses at this point. He's not playing like the QB we paid for. It's time Tony. No excuses.