Twitter: Ron Leary wants to return

Rayman70

Reaction score
really ? ...based off just a handful of plays in one preseason game ? that sounds like quite a fetching pipe dream.
I was just hoping he can prove to be healthy, resourceful backup depth guy
and Gifford has got to prove much more resilient and durable than his bad luck injury riddled rookie year.
go read dc.com They think enough of him to do an article about his expanded role. So its not just my pipe dream.

quickccc

Reaction score
go read dc.com They think enough of him to do an article about his expanded role. So its not just my pipe dream.

well it's a website meant to draw interest attention, and entertained, that's what they get employed for .so they have to make it appealing .
. if you're in that position, can you not go by your own eyeball test what yourself is seeing rather than depending upon 3rd party article reading or PFF (like some fans have to)

Rayman70

Reaction score
well it's a website meant to draw interest attention, and entertained, that's what they get employed for .so they have to make it appealing .
. if you're in that position, can you not go by your own eyeball test what yourself is seeing rather than depending upon 3rd party article reading or PFF (like some fans have to)
its in the eye of the beholder. I think a lot of the kid and so do they. The eye ball test speaks volumes about him. That said, we need to draft a linebacker or bring in a couple. I'm still not satisfied at that position. Jaylon didn't play like he's capable of..and LVE has injury concerns.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I know about the site. I been on the site for 25 plus years...as long as it has existed. I aint a young pup lol. I can discern whats real and whats fluff. Right now, all the articles and talk in the world matters not. It is lyin season too. Meaning no team is gonna show their hand and intentions until its draft day. For me, Free agency will tell us what we may do in the draft. Look at who we don't sign...that may tell us what we wanna know.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Also a couple retweets from people wanting him back.

They have 2x Connors plus Looney and other options inside.

At OT they have a now oft injured Tyron and La'el then...

If they're bringing back a player from the great OL in the 2014 season playoffs, then see if Jermey Parnell has recovered from his knee injury...