Ron Rivera first coach fired after Jay Gruden

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I had others in mind as DC candidates, such as Dan Quinn (ATL) and Jack Del Rio, too..

But any possible DC candidates likely have to be thought over by the new HC.

Just the way it should be by new HC, not by the GM or Owner.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Ron did more for CAR in less time, then Red Jesus did for Dallas.

Zordon

Reaction score
My dream is for him to be our DC. I would not be upset if he was our HC too. He wouldn't ignore the DT position like the clowns we have now.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
My dream is for him to be our DC. I would not be upset if he was our HC too. He wouldn't ignore the DT position like the clowns we have now.
I don't think he has been disgraced to the point of taking a DC job. He will land somewhere.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
It doesn't seem like he was fired because of his coaching abilities. Seems to me there must not have been a great relationship with management. I can see why after seeing Rivera getting fired. He lost his star QB and the idiot management fired the coach. Give me a bloody break!

agree.

he’s a good coach.

khiladi

Reaction score
Should have never went with Schula as an OC when Cam was still healthy.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Ron didn't have the process.

He did, but here is what he said Monday about it (people here are gonna LOVE this)

"People talk about it's a process it's a process, well you know what? eventually the process has to be over as some point of time, because if you keep talking about the process you just handicap yourself because you're giving yourself an excuse"

I don't have a video, just saw it on SC

:cool:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
He did, but here is what he said Monday about it (people here are gonna LOVE this)

"People talk about it's a process it's a process, well you know what? eventually the process has to be over as some point of time, because if you keep talking about the process you just handicap yourself because you're giving yourself an excuse"

I don't have a video, just saw it on SC

:cool:

Absolutely perfect .

Yet more proof Garrett is a bum .

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
20191203-174614.jpg