Ron Rivera Out

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Garret is going to be extended. Book it. Here is the thing, Rivera basically had a terrible year where he lost his superstar QB and was stuck with a rookie. Garrett has had years like this and was allowed to stay, see the Romo injury years.

That along tells you the difference in ownership. One says I don't give a ---- you lost some of your best players and the other says 10 plus years and counting of average or below and we are good with it.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Apparently Norv was also made a special assistant to the head coach so Tepper can see how another coach does as a play caller.

I know people like his decisiveness in this case, but I wonder if he'll eventually prove to be a control freak. Not sure either way.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Current Sports-line Odds on who will be coaching the Panthers in 2020

Greg Roman +250
Mike McCarthy +400
Kevin Stefanski +600
Robert Saleh +700
Jason Garrett + 1000
Eric Bieneimy +1200
Josh McDaniels +2000
Bill Cowher +5000

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I'd take Ron as the new HC of the Cowboys. My beef with getting rid of JG is finding a HC that is better. I think Ron is a better fit at this time. Would bring much needed discipline and a different voice to the locker room. Credentials defensively and a commitment to the run which is how our team is built on both sides of the ball.

With that said this season is not over. Still hoping that we can make a good run to the playoffs. Hopefully Ron can be our Chuckie to Garrett's Dungy