Twitter: Rookie DL Junior Fehoko activated to 53-man roster

Mitch

Reaction score
So that means we‘re claiming Cook, right?

In seriousness: is Vaughn done for the season then or do some special rules apply for the playoffs concerning players on IR?

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
I been waiting for him to get in a game and see what he has, but the last game??

Aven8

Reaction score
He's obviously shown something behind the scenes. Otherwise why promote him now? DE isn't a huge need.
DE is a huge need to me. Our DE’s not named Micah or Dlaw have been on milk cartons for a month. I mean when was the last time Dante Fowler has done anything outside of jumping offsides? Armstrong finally got one last week. It’s Micah for the sack, of Dlaw for the TFL and that’s about it lately….

Creeper

Reaction score
Did Vaughn actually get hurt? or did he wake up with a hang nail this morning?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

In seriousness: is Vaughn done for the season then or do some special rules apply for the playoffs concerning players on IR?
Don't get your hopes up we have Rico and Davis they're not getting cook we like our guys

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

replacing Deuce with Cook may not be a bad idea. although Cook has been very very bad this year, he can't be worse than Deuce.

exciter

Reaction score

Considering to claim cook they would now have to cut someone (something they’ve been reluctant to do all season) I’d think it’s more of an indicator they’re not looking at Cook!