Twitter: Rookie DL Junior Fehoko activated to 53-man roster

Zordon

Reaction score
DE is a huge need to me. Our DE’s not named Micah or Dlaw have been on milk cartons for a month. I mean when was the last time Dante Fowler has done anything outside of jumping offsides? Armstrong finally got one last week. It’s Micah for the sack, of Dlaw for the TFL and that’s about it lately….
I think Armstrong and Fowler have flashed more the last few weeks. It's a need, I just don't think it's a giant need.

I'm curious what Junior's weight is right now. Maybe he can play inside some? I want to seem in in DC.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I believe he led college last season with tackles for loss. Let's see if they trust him enough to get some meaningful reps.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
About time.

I expect him to be better next year.

Everyone has him pegged for a bust. He's a developmental player. Won't be ready this year.

Honestly, wasn't that strong of a DT class.

Remember, this guy has proverbial pedigree.

But they are probably activating him so they can rest Hankins in trash time.

I wanna see some Jalen Brooks too.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
DE is a huge need to me. Our DE’s not named Micah or Dlaw have been on milk cartons for a month. I mean when was the last time Dante Fowler has done anything outside of jumping offsides? Armstrong finally got one last week. It’s Micah for the sack, of Dlaw for the TFL and that’s about it lately….
Did you watch last game?

I think Fowler has 2 sacks...

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Well this is a interesting move. He hasn't played all season. I wonder if we are going back up heavy vs Washington? It would be nice if Philly played at 1pm so we would know if we needed to play the starters or not lol. I would like to see Lance our there slinging the rock. Just to see what he has but I guess it would be unfair to judge him if he fails going against the Commanders starters with Dallas back ups. I mean his number 1 WR might be Michael Gallup o_O

Pass2Run

Reaction score
well at least as long as his father is still working here
If Vaughn is truly done for the year, they will reassess next year. No way this team ties up two roster spots with Vaughn and Lance when we have the need at other spots.

If Vaughn makes it next year it will be on merit. Ronald Jones was probably a better player. Just probably not the best fit with the substance suspension and risks that entails. Not like all players or most aren't juicing..just that he doesn't know what to say in front of the press about it.

Last edited: