Twitter: Rookie DL Junior Fehoko activated to 53-man roster

JustChip

Reaction score
I honestly think deuce isn't going anywhere. Jerry probably likes how emotional some fans get about him still being on the team lol.
Yep. It’s ridiculous the response from the crowd when he enters the game. There was a chorus of D-E-U-C-E Saturday night. Not as much so as earlier in the year, but still pronounced. Reminiscent of Turpin last year before he had 2 crucial fumbles.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Swapping one player declared inactive on gameday for another player to be declared inactive on gameday.

This might just be simple roster gymnastics. Fehoku was probably never hurt anyway and now the Cowboys want an extra DL for practice with Hankins limited.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I think if he isn't activated he could be claimed by another team.
The Cowboys had a three week window to either activate him or shut him down for the year. That window deadline was today. He could not be claimed by another team unless the Cowboys waived him, which was never happening.

rambo2

Reaction score
The Cowboys had a three week window to either activate him or shut him down for the year. That window deadline was today. He could not be claimed by another team unless the Cowboys waived him, which was never happening.
Thanks

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Fehoko being activated makes me think how disappointed I've been in Chauncey Golston. I thought we were going to see him contribute more after his late-season progress last year. The DTs outside of Odighizuwa and Hankins have been a disappointment.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's obviously shown something behind the scenes. Otherwise why promote him now? DE isn't a huge need.
Unless Parsons is finally lining up at MLB often. Then maybe Fehoko is added to a DT / DE rotation. I like that idea, actually.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
I thought Fehoko was going to have a role as a base end this year given our issues setting the edge with any power. Maybe he gets a chance now.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Broaddus seemed to be making light of this on Break today, suggesting that it's a curious thing to expect a rookie to get snaps this late in the season.

I agree with BB sometimes, and don't sometimes, and on this, I don't.

No one is ignorant that we could stand to be stronger in the run game. Fehoko was drafted under the theory that he's a DE who has Tyrone Crawford and/or Michael Bennett traits... able to make contributions whether playing outside or inside.

Why wouldn't you want to have a chance to assess what he can do in this last game if the opportunity were to present itself?

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
Considering to claim cook they would now have to cut someone (something they’ve been reluctant to do all season) I’d think it’s more of an indicator they’re not looking at Cook!
Cook is a practice squad player at this point.

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
This guy will give you all hes got and will hussle all game. Should have had a roster spot over duece from the beginning of the season.