Rosenthal NFC QB ranks

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Yeah, you literally have zero argument, which is why you people have to fabricate things.

Not once have I ever called Dak a top 5 QB.

NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs believe he's a top 10 QB. I know that hurts you, and that puts a smile on my face.
:thumbup:

Yes fabricated … just think there has to be given and take on both sides of the argument … and hey let’s hope the top ten argument is in your favor this season…. as much as i am not a believer ( my entitled opinion) I sure want to be wrong and have Dak be amazing and help us break the drought.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yes fabricated … just think there has to be given and take on both sides of the argument … and hey let’s hope the top ten argument is in your favor this season…. as much as i am not a believer ( my entitled opinion) I sure want to be wrong and have Dak be amazing and help us break the drought.
It doesn't matter what you believe.

Dak's a top 10 QB according to actual NFL experts.

Whether we get past the divisional round or not has zero bearing on that fact. Football's a team sport. Even if you're too ignorant to know that, Dallas got into the top 8 this past season.

Again, you people literally have no argument. None.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score

Whether we get past the divisional round or not has zero bearing on that fact. Football's a team sport. Even if you're too ignorant to know that, Dallas got into the top 8 this past season.

Again, I hope he plays like a top 10 not ranked by executives… execute and i will gladly eat crow because it means we make a deep run i what is setting up to be a very very very weak conference. We grab one more decent receiver this season is setting up for us to go for it.

I am not a black or white poster - Dak is our QB and i accept that, and want him to succeed, why wouldn’t I? I will continue to criticize him when i choose and give him kudos when I choose.

:flagwave:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I'm she hurts is number one, doesn't really matter in the long run. All that matters is who holds the Lombardi trophy at the end of the year
Well it won't be Dak and if he did he'd probably just throw it to the other team.

Qcard

Reaction score

I admire your Patience with Dak Haters:lmao:

They actually think their Fringe Mentality has any bearing on Football.

Before ALL 22 game film access and social media Dak Hater generation had a loud voice.... Technology aWOKE!!!:lmao::lmao: