Rosenthal NFC QB ranks

Polkton31

Reaction score
To be fair, one pair of games is a bit more important than the other. The big complaint most here have with Dak is not performing in important games.
Absolutely right, and I get that completely. My point was... One game doesn't decide which QB is better than another. I think their whole body of work has to be considered.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I see a thread like this and can predict what all five pages consist of without even looking at them first.

Same song, different verse. Nothing changes until Dak is no longer the QB here and the haters will need another person to devote their endless dumping on.

I mean we all know what Dak is at this point and to continue pounding this drum gets more than a little old. It's not like the Cowboys are going to read this forum and say "Dang, they're right, let's trade Dak for Jordan Love and a six pack of Bud Light"!

I have no ill will towards anyone here but this is why I rarely click on any threads on this forum involving Dak. At some point we need to all agree to disagree I suppose.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
He's saying to a superbowl. Tarkenton, Marino and Kelly all played in superbowl. Not sure about Sonny Jurgenson.
Tarkenton,Marino, and Kelly played in superbowls and lost.Billy Kilmer was the starting Qb for Washington whereas Jurgenson was the backup at that point.Anyway Washington lost.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
To be fair, one pair of games is a bit more important than the other. The big complaint most here have with Dak is not performing in important games.
Or is it the Cowboys not performing in important games? This team hasn't won it all since Dak was three years old. We can blame Dak for being sub-par against the 49ers and be right, but where was the running game? Who was open in that game besides Lamb? And what would have happened if Trevon Diggs held onto what would have been a pick six in what was a 9-9 game right before the 49ers scored?

We can fault Dak for not being able to carry the team but in the history of football very few QB's have consistently done that. Even Troy Aikman needed peak protection and Emmitt running the ball to be at his best. Not comparing Dak to Troy, just comparing the situations.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Stopped reading after "All I gonna say."

You Anti-Dakkers are so well educated.

How could one even dare to disagree with you Rhodes Scholars???
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
The same way you disagree with any professional sports reporter not saying Dak is a top 5 qb? :oldcouple:

Sheepherder

Reaction score
This is a fair statement … and let’s hope Hurts is a fraud.
Yeah but look at all the weapons they brought in for Hurts. While Dallas has an owner with a cap boy son that doesn't want to spend a nickel.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
:lmao:
Rosenthal must have missed that 49'r game
He's probably not wrong about the top 2, but would reverse the order based on the last season. It's very year to year though. NFC is down on QBs, neither of these guys would hang with the AFCs best.

Nav22

Reaction score
The same way you disagree with any professional sports reporter not saying Dak is a top 5 qb? :oldcouple:
Yeah, you literally have zero argument, which is why you people have to fabricate things.

Not once have I ever called Dak a top 5 QB.

NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs believe he's a top 10 QB. I know that hurts you, and that puts a smile on my face.
:thumbup: