Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cool dak have zero escuse to crap the bed again

best qb in the conference and a great d

any thing less then nfccg is in escusible
Will that mess up his sleep number? Will he call an audible to adjust? :lmao:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You put hurts in a offense run by Kellen Moore and you will appreciate Dak more.

Dak needs a run game to balance his play, and Hurts needs that even more.
There is no point to the hypotheticals as Hurts isn't in a Moore-run offense. That said, this coming season will see how Moore does with the Chargers and Herbert at the helm and how Dak does without him with MM calling the shots.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is no point to the hypotheticals as Hurts isn't in a Moore-run offense. That said, this coming season will see how Moore does with the Chargers and Herbert at the helm and how Dak does without him with MM calling the shots.
This will be interesting to watch as the season progresses. I can see a lot of "interesting" discussions on this.
Moore does have the better talented QB though.
I would really love to see Herbert and LAC dethrone Mahomes and KC for the AFCW.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I should not comment on this since I am so pissed about how he played in the Niners game this year.

But there will be a reckoning in this fan base if he has another game like that in the 23/24 playoffs or God forbid we miss the playoffs.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
This will be interesting to watch as the season progresses. I can see a lot of "interesting" discussions on this.
Moore does have the better talented QB though.
I would really love to see Herbert and LAC dethrone Mahomes and KC for the AFCW.
I think the Chargers have some serious salary cap issues to juggle (Bosa has a $36M hit next season; Allen has a $34M hit next season but he is likely gone; Williams has a $32M hit next season but he is likely gone) and they just gave RB Ekeler permission to seek a trade.

With the Chargers sitting at #21 in the draft this season they may be in play for Bijan Robinson (a trade-up might be necessary) and if they get him that tremendously helps Herbert going forward.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I should not comment on this since I am so pissed about how he played in the Niners game this year.

But there will be a reckoning in this fan base if he has another game like that in the 23/24 playoffs or God forbid we miss the
I still think Dak is being forced on Jerry. I really believe that 100%. While Jerry has commented on the teams future with Dak. But he still sends subtle jabs at him. What the team wrote bout Elliot, I have never seen a statement written for Jerry that sounded like tgat for dak. I think that contract negotiation turned Jerry on dak.

GINeric

Reaction score
All I gonna say is that all the good QBs in the NFC have reached the Superbowl at some point. That includes the following:

Tom Brady - Tampa
Aaron Rodgers - Green Bay
Jared Goff - with Rams
Matt Stafford - Rams
Jimmy G - with Niners
Jalen Hurts - Eagles

I don't see Dak anywhere but I'm clueless.

I'm glad you've made this list of quarterbacks who've made it to the Superbowl, you know why? Because they ALL had better offensive coordinators, overall coaching and front offices than we have.

Matt Stafford is trash. He's definitely not better than Dak, neither is Goff. He didn't reach his first playoff win until his 11th or 12th season.

Matt Stafford actually LED the NFL in interceptions the year the Rams won the Superbowl. So the Rams won inspite of Stafford. The Rams would have won the Superbowl that year with Dak or 14 other quarterbacks that year.

Last edited:

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Dan Fouts and Warren Moon never led their team to a Super Bowl. Neither did Randall Cunningham, Phillip Rivers, or even Romo for that matter. Although, all of them were pretty damn good QBs.
Poor Cunningham…all he needed to get to the Super Bowl was for a guy who hadn’t missed a field goal all year to kick a field goal. He missed.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Honestly, the QBs in the NFC are so devoid of elite talent, even if you don’t buy this ranking, it’s probably close….lol. Hurts is lucky he doesn’t have to be exposed the way Stafford was. Hurts will still have an elite OL, WRs, Run game, and a very good TE. When Stafford lost Woods and OBJ and part of his OL, he was awful. I’m not saying he isn’t more talented than Dak, just saying that he also falls into the camp of QBs that need lots of playmakers around him.

GINeric

Reaction score
eagles vs 49ers 31 pts

cowboys vs 49ers 12 pts

dak is the best for sure

Yep because the 49ers playing their 5th string quarterback and using McCaffrey at quarterback was a much better team vs the Eagles than when they were healthy at quarterback vs us correct??

I swear some people have the dumbest football IQs in the world.