Twitter: Roster moves today

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dallas already had one open roster spot prior to Gregory going on IR. So Gallup and Hill fill out the active 53.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Like I said if they try and stash Turner on PS they will lose him to another team . He would be a nice red zone target .

rambo2

Reaction score
If Gallup’s in I imagine Malik Turner is out ? Cowboys are going to lose him to a waiver claim he’s better then what some teams are throwing out there as wideouts .
Nope, Turner made the team last week. They are going to keep him. He plays well on special teams. He has now officially beaten out the rookie from Stanford.

conner01

Reaction score
If Gallup’s in I imagine Malik Turner is out ? Cowboys are going to lose him to a waiver claim he’s better then what some teams are throwing out there as wideouts .
Not sure which way they go but he won’t be active if he is on the roster though

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I hope the pair of them were saddled up and given a role because frankly, we need it.

Both are stepping in for people like Wilson as the 3rd wideout and then Hill taking some interior snaps from Odighizuwa if he goes outside.

Not worried about Gallup at all.

I do have a very very morbid sense of curiosity to see how Hill looks.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Hill needs to perform. Probably his last chance in Dallas.

Wrong.

Hill was praised up and down by defensive vets for his work last year. Even got a hint that some felt his doghousing as a rookie was uncalled for.

Please actually pay attention.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
So they went with Hill over Anae?

I would assume that they think he can help more with the rotation. We've got Odig, Watkins, Hamilton, Hill and Bohanna on the inside and Parsons, Armstrong, Basham and Golston on the outside. If we want to play Parsons at linebacker some, we can kick Odig out to end some. He's had some success there. We do have Kamara too, but he's getting about as much playing time as Anae got, which isn't much.

Hopefully, Hill is ready to build on the flashes he showed last year. Quinn has been doing a pretty good job getting the best out of several of the linemen (at least the best we've seen), so maybe we'll see that with Hill as well. Would be nice if it would all click for him.