Twitter: Roster moves today

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So what's going to be your excuse when he and Dak hook up for a couple of longballs today? Take your time, you're a couple more hours before you'll have to eat that crow.. Let it slow cook a little longer..
I'll be thrilled. You act like I'm rooting against the Cowboys. I see a fatigued and injured team when I look at the Cowboys, not a lack of talent.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Not sure what you're trying to say. Are you saying Dak is not playing up to speed, or are you saying our o-line will be struggling to protect Dak and give him time to throw, or are you saying Dak is just bad? :huh:
Dak hasn't had an issue with getting Gallup the ball before, so I don't know if this will be an issue. Now, if our o-line is playing awful, then Dak may have a problem getting the ball to anyone, not just Gallup.
Dak is playing hurt. Our O-line isn't protecting him as they should.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
With a abbreviated season for Gallup I wonder if it’ll make his price more cap friendly?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
What Malik Turner did last week was in garbage time, like preseason game type play. Denver had backups in and were just trying to keep Dallas from scoring 5 TDs in the closing minutes.

Actually that's not true. Those last two drives took 11 and 9 snaps.. a total of 20 plays.. For what you said to be true the starters would have had to play fewer than 42 of the 62 snaps..

But that didn't happen..

Free safety Justin Simmons played all 62 snaps.
ILB Baron Browning played all 62
Strong safety Kareem Jackson played 61 of 62.
CB Kyle Fuller played 60 of 62
CB Ronald Darby played 58 of 62.
OLB Jonathon Cooper played 56 of 62
DE Stephen Weatherly played 55 of 62.
CB Patrick Surtain got hurt so he only played 31 snaps.. and Nate Harris who I think was his replacement played about the same number.

They rotated the guys at the DT position.. like everyone does so there were a bunch of guys in the 30-40 snap range along the d-line but as you can see.. the starters in the secondary and the linebackers pretty much never left the field. Now you could say they weren't giving full effort.. but they were pretty much all out there.