Twitter: Roster moves today

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Like most of you I am really excited to see what Hill can bring to the DT rotation. He was starting to come on before he went down last year and I have a feeling that a whole year of being able to do nothing but workout has probably rendered him a lot stronger player than before. Add in the fresh legs factor and he could do damage. I hope he hasn't lost any of that quickness he flashed last year. Add that quickness to a little man strength and his motor and we might have something..

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Hill was supposed to be the quick twitch guy ( da¥_¥ Marinelli ) , isn’t it ?

Does he help in the run game , He should be itching to go after the long absense , hope he plays per script and doesnt freelance to get some splash plays ….

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Right, they will be rusty so we can't lean on them to make big plays.

Fresh legs man.. Everybody in the league that has been playing all season is dinged up on one part of their body or another. These guys are basically training camp fresh. It might not benefit Hill that much since he plays inside but Gallup should be able to run by his man a couple of times on the outside. Not only because of his fresh legs but because there is no recent film on him. By not activating him until the last minute McCarthy has forced ATL to prepare for Wilson all week. Maybe they sprinkled in some study on Gallup but the gamesmanship should bear some fruit again.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Fresh legs man.. Everybody in the league that has been playing all season is dinged up on one part of their body or another. These guys are basically training camp fresh. It might not benefit Hill that much since he plays inside but Gallup should be able to run by his man a couple of times on the outside. Not only because of his fresh legs but because there is no recent film on him. By not activating him until the last minute McCarthy has forced ATL to prepare for Wilson all week. Maybe they sprinkled in some study on Gallup but the gamesmanship should bear some fruit again.
I've been saying all week, Gallup won't matter because Dak can't get the rock to him.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I've been saying all week, Gallup won't matter because Dak can't get the rock to him.

So what's going to be your excuse when he and Dak hook up for a couple of longballs today? Take your time, you're a couple more hours before you'll have to eat that crow.. Let it slow cook a little longer..

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not sure what you're trying to say. Are you saying Dak is not playing up to speed, or are you saying our o-line will be struggling to protect Dak and give him time to throw, or are you saying Dak is just bad? :huh:
Dak hasn't had an issue with getting Gallup the ball before, so I don't know if this will be an issue. Now, if our o-line is playing awful, then Dak may have a problem getting the ball to anyone, not just Gallup.

Creeper

Reaction score
Like most of you I am really excited to see what Hill can bring to the DT rotation. He was starting to come on before he went down last year and I have a feeling that a whole year of being able to do nothing but workout has probably rendered him a lot stronger player than before. Add in the fresh legs factor and he could do damage. I hope he hasn't lost any of that quickness he flashed last year. Add that quickness to a little man strength and his motor and we might have something..

I agree. I am hopeful too. He is very active. If he puts it together he can make some play. But I also can't expect too much from a guy who has not played in over 12 months.

Creeper

Reaction score
What Malik Turner did last week was in garbage time, like preseason game type play. Denver had backups in and were just trying to keep Dallas from scoring 5 TDs in the closing minutes.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Not sure what you're trying to say. Are you saying Dak is not playing up to speed, or are you saying our o-line will be struggling to protect Dak and give him time to throw, or are you saying Dak is just bad? :huh:
Dak hasn't had an issue with getting Gallup the ball before, so I don't know if this will be an issue. Now, if our o-line is playing awful, then Dak may have a problem getting the ball to anyone, not just Gallup.

This dude is just an ABD troll.. He is beside himself now that Dak has finally had a bad game and is milking it for all it's worth. Cause he knows he might not get a chance to do this again for two more years.. because that's how long it has been since Dak had a game that bad. Let him enjoy these last couple of hours being able to claim Dak can't throw.. It will be that much sweeter to watch him contort all next week trying to explain why Dak lit the Falcons up for 300 and 3 TDs.