Dalton Schultz
Jalyn Holmes
Deon Cain
Foley Fatukasi
Andrew Brown
Equanimeous St Brown
Kyzir White
Armani Watts

Get me any 2 of out of that list today and I'd be happy.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Armani watts or Elliot would be fine by me. Either can come in here and make the roster as a day 1 starter.

Pants

Reaction score
I guess I would settle for Tim at DT

seriously, though, in the 4th, my preference is two of the following positions: DT, another WR, a TE, another LB...any of those, if you get a RB, I wouldn't be upset, but I think the RB can be had later

DT: Settle is my fav unless they decide to take a HUGE risk on Hurst
WR: Cain, St Brown
TE: Schultz, Thomas, Fumagalli
LB: Jewell, Griffin
RB: Hines, Adams, Scarborough (the latter two could be had later than the 4th)

Hell, just make my day and draft the 3 legit Notre Dame guys left, St.Brown, Smythe, Adams (I digress......)

DanA

Reaction score
Dream Scenario for me would be:
4th - Tim Settle (1T)
4th - Shaq Griffin (LB)
4th - Ian Thomas (TE) **Traded up using 5th + future 5th + 6th**
6th - Antonio Callaway (WR)
6th - Martez Carter (RB)
7th - Maurice Hurst (3T)

UDFA - Maurice Hurst (3T)

Reactions: BAT

VACowboy

Reaction score
I don't usually homer up but I'm going to here.

Micah Kiser, sideline to sideline tackling machine who led the ACC in tackles as a junior and a senior. Had 117 as a soph, 133 as a junior and 143 as a senior, with 7.5, 6.5 and 5 sacks in those years. Two fumble recoveries in each of those seasons as well as eight forced fumbles in three years as a starter. He's about the same size as Jewell but is quicker and faster. May not be an ace cover guy but I think he's probably a little underrated there. He never came off the field at Virginia. Durable, Good athlete. Ridiculously productive, three-year starter and team captain in a major conference. Sounds like a Cowboy to me.

Gaede

Reaction score
I don't usually homer up but I'm going to here.

Micah Kiser, sideline to sideline tackling machine who led the ACC in tackles as a junior and a senior. Had 117 as a soph, 133 as a junior and 143 as a senior, with 7.5, 6.5 and 5 sacks in those years. Two fumble recoveries in each of those seasons as well as eight forced fumbles in three years as a starter. He's about the same size as Jewell but is quicker and faster. May not be an ace cover guy but I think he's probably a little underrated there. He never came off the field at Virginia. Durable, Good athlete. Ridiculously productive, three-year starter and team captain in a major conference. Sounds like a Cowboy to me.
Kiser would be amazing. Probably my favourite pick, should we get him

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Deshon Elliot
Tim Settle
Ian Thomas
In that order. I hope we use some of our other picks to move around and secure 2 of those guys.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Also want to plug Ced Wilson. This guy is a supreme route-runner with great hands and who is always open. He averaged 19 yards a catch over his two seasons in Boise. My Wahoos pounded his team but Wilson had 209 yards. He was unstoppable, hands down best player on the field. He played like that consistently over his two-year D1 career.

dallas72

Reaction score
Tim Settle
Duke Ejifor
Da'Shawn Hand
Ian Thomas
Dalton Schultz
Jalyn Holmes
Deon Cain
Foley Fatukasi
Andrew Brown
Equanimeous St Brown
Kyzir White
Armani Watts

Get me any 2 of out of that list today and I'd be happy.
You left out Cedric Wilson WR ..love this kid

dallas72

Reaction score
Also want to plug Ced Wilson. This guy is a supreme route-runner with great hands and who is always open. He averaged 19 yards a catch over his two seasons in Boise. My Wahoos pounded his team but Wilson had 209 yards. He was unstoppable, hands down best player on the field. He played like that consistently over his two-year D1 career.
Me2 he could develop into a good WR

Gaede

Reaction score
Would be a good fit in this offence, too.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
I really hope they take those 7th, 6th and 5th for more 4th, and take Settle, White or Watts, and Hines or St Brown.

It would make their draft much nicer than the B I currently grade them. I have no idea how the players will eventually grade out, but from a drafting value perspective, they would rate a B at best. The draft itself might end up an A+ or F depending on how players work out, but so far a Lb taken a little high, a OT that some boards have as a G that may or may not be the answer, and a WR with questions is a B draft, IMO.

If they ended the draft with LVE, Williams, Gallup, Settle, White, Hines.......I would think that would border on an A draft.