Round 4 Targets

KDM256

Reaction score
Would love to grab Tim Settle and then grab Shaun Dion Hamilton with our Second fourth round pick.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
TE - Ian Thomas, Mark ANdrews, Chris Herndon
DT - Maurice Hurst, TIm Settle, Kendrick Norton, Poona Ford
LB - Josey Jewell, Shaquem Griffin, Jack CIchy

I really would not mind seeing us package our 5th with several 6th's to get back into 4th round as I think there is a lot of talent that could help us. If we can get any two of the above I would call the draft a success. Jewell, Griffin and Hurst are my favorites.

I think at this poiint we either roll with what we have at S or look to the FA market.

So....

We draft a DE none of us had on the radar LOL

All three of my TE's are gone....and I really don't see another that can come in and be a factor. So it is Swaim, Jarwin and RIco. Have to think we will look for a TE in free agency, but the cupboard is pretty bare there. I know some people like Fumagilli and he is still on the board, JOrdan Thomas, Jordan Akins are guys that could be interesting and in 7th or UDFA I would look to Vollert.

DT still could be a target. It obviously seems that Hurst may be off everyone's boards...but damn, it would be amazing value at this point. Settle is still there and Ford could be a later round target.

LB Jewell is gone, would LOVE to see us take Griffin at this this point. Cichy is still out there. Cichy is a starting level player with some injury history but is better than anyone currently on the roster after Lee and Smith and of course Vander Esch. Griffin is so versatile and brings speed to us.

Our RB target Smith was taken. I don't see a FS type that could help at this point. Maybe a Qb prospect to develop...

timb2

Reaction score
Shaq Griffen
PJ Hall
Tim Settle
Daurice Fountain
Ian Thomas
Mo Hurst
Nyheim Hines

2-3 of these and I’d be very happy
PJ Hall already got picked by the Raiders in the 2nd round I believe. I liked him!!

timb2

Reaction score
Garrett Hudson TE Richmond. Everyone loves Kyle Laudetta the QB from Richmond,but who was catching those passes? Hudson. 6'-4",244 lbs, ran a 4.61 forty at his pro day....