Drafted by Cowboys Round 6 Pick 213 S Donovan Wilson Texas A&M

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
cover. He is better in coverage than you think.
Based on what?

The Seattle game basically ended his career as a passing down Safety. He has no man coverage ability and below average coverage instincts. Frazier is a poor mans Keith Davis

GoJacks

Reaction score
Good value? How about actually trying to improve the team instead of these lame value, dollar store picks. Thornhill was sitting right there for us, a guy who will be a pro bowler for the next decade and a great safety and we passed him up for some spare DT who could have been had later. This team will never improve with these "value" picks. Same thing as TJ Watt being on the board and we pass him up for Taco. This spare will have the same influence as Taco, which is none.

Our front office is clueless about how to consistently build a team. They hit on some picks but overall, no direction with this team. Hence why for 2 plus decades, we have been mediocre.
So when Thornhill is NOT a pro bowler the next decade will you say you were wrong?

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Typical fan who accepts mediocre. Jerry loves fans like you who absorb this mediocre franchise and talks down on people who actually criticize these moves. 2 plus decades of mediocre junk and fans still stick up for this franchise. Unbelievable. I'm sure you thought the 2009 draft was solid as well.
Absolutely right!

It’s strong fans like you that hold his feet to the fire and show him you’re not taking it anymore that gives me hope!!

Who is your new team?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
4.3 speed?

So judging by the posts he’s a ST’s guy with some box skill and possibly good to cover TE’s...

It’s a start, give him 2-3 years though before expecting a lot...

Verdammung

Reaction score
Just finished watching him. Sixth round is in fact the grade I'd give him. I don't like his coverage or his potential to be a starter, but I've seen enough with his tape to think that maybe he can be a special teamer.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Impressive highlight reel (they all are). Excellent closing speed. Good athlete. Sure, bring him in for a look.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Hes doing all of us lesser folks a service. If only we had what it took to demand championships....

Lol. The spider kid says we're mediocre.
The team hasn't played a game in 4 months and
won't play one for another 4 months. When did we become mediocre?...lol.
The arrow is pointing up but some want to dwell on a draft from 12 years ago... smh.

I'd rather grade the team on their last 10 games than cry about 23 years, blah, blah, blah.

Reactions: CWR
Status
Not open for further replies.