Drafted by Cowboys Round 6 Pick 216 Dallas Cowboys Draft WR Ryan Flournoy SE Missouri State

blueblood70

Reaction score
its a 6th rounder so at this point if he can make the team would be great.
You mean guys like Tom Brady Brock Purdy undrafted guys like Kurt Warner I don't know six round pick in Terrell Davis I mean are you trying to tell me because they're late round picks they have no shot that being great I mean have you watched the first round people bust over the years there are more hall of Famers undrafted than there are in the first round of the draft you know that right I mean you act like these draft numbers matter all that matters is you get on a team and try to prove yourself.. Ohh we're sticking the wide receivers where did tyreek hill go in the draft?? Do you wanna play that game how do you know this guy's not the next Dez Bryant it just pours overlooked??!!

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wondering if Mike see's a former player Ty Montgomery in Flournoy? He switched Ty to runningback and he was productive. Similar size and skillset.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
You mean guys like Tom Brady Brock Purdy undrafted guys like Kurt Warner I don't know six round pick in Terrell Davis I mean are you trying to tell me because they're late round picks they have no shot that being great I mean have you watched the first round people bust over the years there are more hall of Famers undrafted than there are in the first round of the draft you know that right I mean you act like these draft numbers matter all that matters is you get on a team and try to prove yourself.. Ohh we're sticking the wide receivers where did tyreek hill go in the draft?? Do you wanna play that game how do you know this guy's not the next Dez Bryant it just pours overlooked??!!
Go see how many HOF players you get in the 1st round vs the 6th round. If you want to place a wager I would put it on the 1st rounders. That doesn't mean you can't find talent in any round. You talk about 6th rounders, what about those who go undrafted? You can find a player in any pick, your chances just go down some as the draft goes longer. Ask Tom Brady if you think he wouldn't go first overall after its all said and done in his draft. Pretty sure the answer will be yes, I doubt anyone would wait till the 6th round to draft him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Go see how many HOF players you get in the 1st round vs the 6th round. If you want to place a wager I would put it on the 1st rounders. That doesn't mean you can't find talent in any round. You talk about 6th rounders, what about those who go undrafted? You can find a player in any pick, your chances just go down some as the draft goes longer. Ask Tom Brady if you think he wouldn't go first overall after its all said and done in his draft. Pretty sure the answer will be yes, I doubt anyone would wait till the 6th round to draft him.
You can keep flapping your gums you're not going to convince me otherwise.

You're cherry picking ,you're nitpicking, you're trying to make your narrative work and it's not...

what does it matter if it's a 6th rounder or an undrafted free agent, we're talking about players outside the first round can be successful ,

so why don't we just watch over the next three years and make a real determination factual data alright so take your opinion somewhere else and I'll take mine and we'll just move forward...

I'm not debating if a pick is good or not until we see them play and not just one year that goes from Mazi Smith as well he was a first round pick why the hell isn't he a superstar?? how about Taco Charlton some bad picks can happen in the first round and MANY HAVE and great picks can happen in the sixth round. it just happens...

:lmao: There's no going back in hindsight and reordering drafts everybody that did that would have it right we we would have all the information to redo the drafts and that's the most ignorant argument...

I've ever heard ask Tom Brady if he thinks he should have went first overall he didn't do **** in college he was behind some spares nobody thought he was going to be any good including the fan base he probably was going to be a camp arm a guy like Mike white but he ended up turning out to be great... Let's be honest he was behind drew Henson or whatever the hell his name was literally Brock Purdy was a better college prospect and he went last in the damn draft this is not an exact science.... Kurt Warner went undrafted this stuff happens I'm telling you that we cannot judge the draft until a few years from now so this argument is moot...

that's my point but thank you for making my point for me we will not know about these draft picks until about 3 years from now if they're no longer on the team and they're not doing well then we could talk about it...

Swanny

Reaction score
How is Tony Romo being ignored?

blueblood70

Reaction score
How is Tony Romo being ignored?
We already know about him obviously we're Cowboys fans but I'm just talking about guys who have won Super Bowls but have been dynamic that are Hall of Fame players yes he belongs in a conversation about successful undrafted free agents for sure I just didn't use him as an example because I was talking about highly successful...

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score

You're cherry picking ,you're nitpicking, you're trying to make your narrative work and it's not...

what does it matter if it's a 6th rounder or an undrafted free agent, we're talking about players outside the first round can be successful ,

so why don't we just watch over the next three years and make a real determination factual data alright so take your opinion somewhere else and I'll take mine and we'll just move forward...

I'm not debating if a pick is good or not until we see them play and not just one year that goes from Mazi Smith as well he was a first round pick why the hell isn't he a superstar?? how about Taco Charlton some bad picks can happen in the first round and MANY HAVE and great picks can happen in the sixth round. it just happens...

:lmao: There's no going back in hindsight and reordering drafts everybody that did that would have it right we we would have all the information to redo the drafts and that's the most ignorant argument...

I've ever heard ask Tom Brady if he thinks he should have went first overall he didn't do **** in college he was behind some spares nobody thought he was going to be any good including the fan base he probably was going to be a camp arm a guy like Mike white but he ended up turning out to be great... Let's be honest he was behind drew Henson or whatever the hell his name was literally Brock Purdy was a better college prospect and he went last in the damn draft this is not an exact science.... Kurt Warner went undrafted this stuff happens I'm telling you that we cannot judge the draft until a few years from now so this argument is moot...

that's my point but thank you for making my point for me we will not know about these draft picks until about 3 years from now if they're no longer on the team and they're not doing well then we could talk about it...
I am still waiting on you to tell me how many HOF are in the 1st round vs 6th round. I like how you ignore it. You talk about flapping gums yet you got so triggered you wrote a whole page just for me. :laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I am still waiting on you to tell me how many HOF are in the 1st round vs 6th round. I like how you ignore it. You talk about flapping gums yet you got so triggered you wrote a whole page just for me. :laugh:
I'm not doing the work for you go away I said what I said lots of good players have been picked past the first round too many to list but there's enough of them in the 5th and 6th and 7th rounds and undrafted to say that it can happen... Just about every running back in the NFL draft just passed have went past round 4 there were four through 7 and I bet one of them that was undrafted is gonna turn out to be a really good player in the NFL that's how it works it's an inexact science scouts don't know everything and they're dudes that slip off the radar that should not have.....

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm not doing the work for you go away I said what I said lots of good players have been picked past the first round too many to list but there's enough of them in the 5th and 6th and 7th rounds and undrafted to say that it can happen... Just about every running back in the NFL draft just passed have went past round 4 there were four through 7 and I bet one of them that was undrafted is gonna turn out to be a really good player in the NFL that's how it works it's an inexact science scouts don't know everything and they're dudes that slip off the radar that should not have.....
Last time I looked, 26 of 32 starting RB's in the NFL came from rounds 1-3. Rounds 4-7 are mostly dart throws in the dark.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Your asking me to go away yet your the one who replied to my message to begin with. Sounds like you have an obsession with me, I am quite flattered. No one ever said anything about not finding talent in later rounds, however, as the rounds get deeper into the draft it becomes harder. If you think a 6th rounder is better than a 1st rounder that is crazy talk go look at the value board on draft picks and see if they are valued at the same. A 6th rounder can be better than a 1st rounder, but the odds are more against you.

MikeT22

Reaction score

You should read your post back to yourself

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Terrell Davis is a HOF RB from the sixth round. Not sure HOF is needed for success. Pollard was an excellent 4th round pick and he won't sniff the HOF. Demarco Murray was a 3rd.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Your asking me to go away yet your the one who replied to my message to begin with. Sounds like you have an obsession with me, I am quite flattered. No one ever said anything about not finding talent in later rounds, however, as the rounds get deeper into the draft it becomes harder. If you think a 6th rounder is better than a 1st rounder that is crazy talk go look at the value board on draft picks and see if they are valued at the same. A 6th rounder can be better than a 1st rounder, but the odds are more against you.
Yes I'm telling you that I had to actually reply to tell you that but I'm not doing the work for you I've seen value after the first round all the way to the seventh round like Brock Purdy like Tom Brady undrafted guys like Kurt Warner and Tony Romo among others we saw running backs in the sixth round like Terrell Davis there's value everywhere I'm not gonna do the work for you and count all the hall of Famers from every round you can do that if it bothers you so I'm telling you to go away because I refuse to do the work how are you.... So move on

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
He has lots of speed but can't get off of press coverage. Put him in motion and that will take the press CB issue out of the issue. He can flat out run and jump and has great hands. He is pretty darn strong for an eide out.
If he’s strong he needs to learn to get of press coverage!

kskboys

Reaction score
Monstrously against you. Most 6th rounders get cut.