fox saying r williams MIGHT be suspended for horse collar

romor having xray

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just said on the post game show.

Roy could get another big fine or possibly a 1 game suspension for the Horse collar.

Said Romo should have an MRI on thumb tomorrow.

DBoys

Reaction score
He should be.

I would suspend him the rest of the regular season.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I can see a suspension is in order. They made the rule for him and he gets called for that tackle left and right.

Coverage wise no real loss.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
To be fair it's deserved. He already broke TOs leg with that tackle (Correct me if I'm wrong) and continues to repeatedly pull the same gutless tackle whenever he's presented the opportunity.

I'm not a Roy hater, but that has got to stop.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Yeah, what does Jay Glazer know. Those idiots over at PFT said the same thing after his last one. Just another media idiot trying to act like they can have a little influence on the league.

That was a horsecollar but what was he supposed to do? Exact reason why the horsecollar is a joke.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I still don't get the horsecollar... sometimes thats the only high percentage tackle from behind.

Stupid rule.

canters

Reaction score
Media speculation about Roy. This is rumored after every game where he uses the so-called horse collar.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Jay Glazer just said on Fox OT that Roy might get 1 game suspension for repeated violations of horse collar.

He said maybe 1 game check as an alternative, but I am thinking Roger nails his arse with a 1 gamer.

FREAKING GREAT:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
No surprise. At least if he were going to bring McNumbnuts down with a horse collar, he should have torn his knee apart.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
wouldn't suprise me,cant believe he looked at the official like "are you kidding me". If Watkins injury is bad this could hurt

DTK

Reaction score
If that's the case then that means Davis plays for Watkins looks as if he will be out the way he went off the field. Won't surprise me if he is suspended for he's been fined a few times now and perhaps the reason he was so upset after the tackle; he's probably be warned by the league that the next one is a suspension.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
they said he's been fined $40,000 the last 2 years not including the one today.

wmaxima97

Reaction score
for yet another horsecollar and Watkins hurt what does our starting line up at safety look like?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1837928 said:
Jay Glazer just said on Fox OT that Roy might get 1 game suspension for repeated violations of horse collar.

He said maybe 1 game check as an alternative, but I am thinking Roger nails his arse with a 1 gamer.

FREAKING GREAT:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

I just noticed other thread, Mods please delete or merge.

Thanks.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Taz;1837899 said:
fox saying r williams MIGHT be suspended for horse collar

romor having xray
Even when he doesn't horse collar he tries to swing his body into ball carrier's legs. It's getting pathetic.