Roy could be suspended, Romo to have MRI on thumb per Glazer

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
it would be Hamlin and Killer Davis

i'm curious how all the people saying we should get rid of Roy feel about that twosome in the defensive backfield

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1837931 said:
No surprise. At least if he were going to bring McNumbnuts down with a horse collar, he should have torn his knee apart.

Well, ain't that classy. :rolleyes:

tunahelper

Reaction score
I would like to see Roy suspended in Cryonics for his piss poor play...

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I just don't see the league suspending Williams over a HS. Glazer is just throwing that our there. He will be heavily fined tho. A big one.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1837922 said:
Yeah, what does Jay Glazer know. Those idiots over at PFT said the same thing after his last one. Just another media idiot trying to act like they can have a little influence on the league.

That was a horsecollar but what was he supposed to do? Exact reason why the horsecollar is a joke.

Actually Glazer is one of the more reputible guys. Usually if Glazer says something its as good as gold. I fully expect for Roy to be docked a game check or suspended for 1 game.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Dallas;1837980 said:
I just don't see the league suspending Williams over a HS. Glazer is just throwing that our there. He will be heavily fined tho. A big one.
The problem is that he was warned by the league that he could face suspension when he was fined last.

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1837931 said:
No surprise. At least if he were going to bring McNumbnuts down with a horse collar, he should have torn his knee apart.

You're a class act with that dumb*** comment...

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Juke99;1837968 said:
Well, ain't that classy. :rolleyes:

Really amazing seeing some of these posts today. Losses bring out the worst of fans.

DBoys

Reaction score
If he gets suspended I will be curious to see if the defense improves. I wanna see Courtney Brown play.

Smith22

Reaction score
diehard2231;1837932 said:
wouldn't suprise me, cant believe he looked at the official like "are you kidding me".

Agreed. But people will come to his defense. I'm sure somehow it wasn't his fault. Maybe McNabb told him to do it?

DBoys

Reaction score
theogt;1837986 said:
The problem is that he was warned by the league that he could face suspension when he was fined last.

Yep and this is the worst one all year.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
It's a stupid rule...watching that play, it was really pretty much the only way to get him. Anybody that has played football realizes that in the heat of the game you are just trying to get the guy down.

There was another player prior to T.O. that broke his left from it and the NFL did nothing....it was purely due to the fact that it was a high profile player that got hurt and people tune in to watch him...it's a business people. Hurt a high profile player and a rule gets made up.

bysbox1

Reaction score
theogt;1837986 said:

The problem Roy has is he has been tackling this way for so long that sometimes he does it out of second nature. He tackled this way when he was at Oklahoma.

He need to come up with another tacking technique in the off season and make it second nature.

ologan

Reaction score
If he does get suspended,please make it for the Carolina game. I'm not too sure he would be missed all that much next weekend.

Taz

Reaction score
Jimz31;1838014 said:
It's a stupid rule...watching that play, it was really pretty much the only way to get him. Anybody that has played football realizes that in the heat of the game you are just trying to get the guy down.

There was another player prior to T.O. that broke his left from it and the NFL did nothing....it was purely due to the fact that it was a high profile player that got hurt and people tune in to watch him...it's a business people. Hurt a high profile player and a rule gets made up.

that high profile player is just one more reason i think r williams is more likely to be suspended 1 game.

1: He was warned
2:It wasn't just any player it was McNabb

BlueStar22

Reaction score
fans, would you rather Roy have to use the horsecollar or let an offensive player outrun him?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Jimz31;1838014 said:

Stupid rule. Not a stupid rule. Hardly matters. It's a rule and Williams should be smart enough, experienced enough to not make that kind of tackle on that play.

With regard to the "anybody that has played the game"...probably all of us here, or a large percentage, have played the game. In fact, at the professional level the "heat" of the game should not cause one to make stupid plays. That's why they're pros.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1838049 said:
fans, would you rather Roy have to use the horsecollar or let an offensive player outrun him?
why is a qb coming off a leg injury outrunning him in the 1st place?