roy williams and kelly rowland???

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
No one is really trying to get all feministy (as if that was such a word:rolleyes:) I know for a fact that I and many women that I know want and need that physical attractiveness in addition to financial security. I mean how many people want a broke-down looking person who can't handle their money. Male or female. That's JMO.

I swear my point has gotten lost in this thread, somewhere.

Sorry. I was staring at your Av. What were you saying?
icon11.gif

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
Fletch said:
WHY does this thread have 3 pages worth? Geesh!
yea i just wanted to know if any of you knew about this not get all of you talking about what women like in a man, go to another forum for that.

all i have to say is, why does the "bledsoe thread" have 40 pages worth of posts? it is this simple, bledsoe is our starting QB till we find some1 who is RELIABLE and can carry the load and henson hasnt had the chance to prove himself so bledsoe is good to have around so close that thread please.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
yea i just wanted to know if any of you knew about this not get all of you talking about what women like in a man, go to another forum for that.

all i have to say is, why does the "bledsoe thread" have 40 pages worth of posts? it is this simple, bledsoe is our starting QB till we find some1 who is RELIABLE and can carry the load and henson hasnt had the chance to prove himself so bledsoe is good to have around so close that thread please.

I am very proud of myself. I have not read a single page in the Bledsoe thread. Once I came back from work and saw it balloon to 10 pages or so, I decided newp. Seen that before. They are titled "Q vs. H"

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
I am very proud of myself. I have not read a single page in the Bledsoe thread. Once I came back from work and saw it balloon to 10 pages or so, I decided newp. Seen that before. They are titled "Q vs. H"

lol same i read about 1 post, that was the first 1. then i came back about 1 hour after i first read it (it was like 1 am pac time) and it was already at like 4 pages, so i said no thank you to somn we all have the answer to . . .

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Nav22 said:
Yes, and in a perfect world, I'd get with a gorgeous girl with a good job. But if I had to choose looks or wealth? I'm going looks. Most guys would too.

I've choosen looks. Learned to regret it. Give me $$$ and a mind.

Yo, Oprah - give me a ring sometimes . . . :shades:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
M'Kevon said:
Yo, Oprah - give me a ring sometimes . . . :shades:

Let me know when that phone rings... :D

In the mean time... this thread goes to the "Off Topic Zone"... ;)

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
Really I think all of this is some fake news... I think one person has everybody speculating.l...