roy williams and kelly rowland???

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
not in rhythm with all these therapist, what women need all taht stuff posts but what i want to add is:
she didnt leave him cuzza a bad season, because every1 knows even my mom knows that roy williams isnt going to lose money, shes not "getting rid of him" cuzza a bad season or money issues (she can handle the $$ on her own, shes pretty wealthy) and i dont understand what it had to do with but surely not $$ or his "bad" pro bowl season.

another question:
does a bad pro bowl season exist?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
this post is a lil late . . .
but i was watching sports center on saturday or sunday morning, and they were talking about how kelly rowland and roy williams are not going to get married after they had already set off the marriage to december. i didnt hear exactly what was said (i was with my friend who is an eagles fan who was just laughing about it). but i just thought you guys might wanna know some random facts taht are happening lately. so yea they arent getting married, your opinions and thoughts on that . . .

I would think Eagle fans should worry more about the failing marriage of Donovan and TO... ;)

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
Well they have to give it time... They are young... They need to be together more to really get married... That was just publicity stunts by them two...

But really they probably doing like Jay-z and Beyonce.. they still going together they just making it look like their not in the public eye...

Remember Beyonce broke the date off to get married to Jay-z... same with Roy Williams... nothing different...

Nav22

Reaction score
I know for a fact that I and many women that I know want and need that physical attractiveness in addition to financial security. I mean how many people want a broke-down looking person who can't handle their money. Male or female. That's JMO.
Yes, and in a perfect world, I'd get with a gorgeous girl with a good job. But if I had to choose looks or wealth? I'm going looks. Most guys would too.

The same can't be said for most women. Most women are taking Donald Trump over the Taye Diggs look-alike working the register at McDonald's. LaTunaNostra expanded on my point beautifully.

Bottom line: men are shallow, women are gold-diggers. :D

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
I think you missed the point. I was responding to HeHateMe's post that he could do better than her. I was saying she could get just as many guys as he gets women. And your statement that looks won't matter cuz he's an athlete, well that same thing can be said about her; since she is after all an international superstar. That's pretty much what I was saying.

And why you think she would be more conservative is beyond me. Granted that's how she comes across, but this is the same female who's about to pose nude for a cover of a magazine. She's also part of a group where skimpy clothes is the norm. Don't believe the hype hon.

Wow...I am shocked that my male brethren have not picked this up. The only response I should be seeing in this thread is WHICH ONE?!?!?!?

:cool:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crown Royal said:
Wow...I am shocked that my male brethren have not picked this up. The only response I should be seeing in this thread is WHICH ONE?!?!?!?

:cool:
I forgot.. They reported it on the radio last week sometime. I'll look it up and get back to you.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
WG, it don't matter what you look like as a guy if you're famous, look at Jay-Z, he's so goofy, and he's pullin Beyonce

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
Shouldn't this thread be in the "E! Zone"?
Prolly, but it's late and it's the offseason. How many ways can we discuss Burnett's hip? I'm sure it looks absolutely FINE!!!!:p:

BTW, Crown she's posing in Allure magazine along w/Cynthia Nixon and Sandra Oh. Not sure what issue, tho.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Prolly, but it's late and it's the offseason. How many ways can we discuss Burnett's hip? I'm sure it looks absolutely FINE!!!!:p:

BTW, Crown she's posing in Allure magazine along w/Cynthia Nixon and Sandra Oh. Not sure what issue, tho.

You know, I was thinking. After asking for that magazine and the countless passes I have made at you, you must think I am a perv. Is that what you think of me?

Do you think I am a sex-crazed maniac? Do you think I am a Pepe Lepieau wannabe (sans the scent?)?

Do you?

If so, you are very intuitive, which only attracts me to you more...:)

booboo

Benched
Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
this post is a lil late . . .
but i was watching sports center on saturday or sunday morning, and they were talking about how kelly rowland and roy williams are not going to get married after they had already set off the marriage to december. i didnt hear exactly what was said (i was with my friend who is an eagles fan who was just laughing about it). but i just thought you guys might wanna know some random facts taht are happening lately. so yea they arent getting married, your opinions and thoughts on that . . .

First the stupid "What if" posts and now this SH!T.

Please no more ******** posts.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crown Royal said:
You know, I was thinking. After asking for that magazine and the countless passes I have made at you, you must think I am a perv. Is that what you think of me?

Do you think I am a sex-crazed maniac? Do you think I am a Pepe Lepieau wannabe (sans the scent?)?

Do you?

I think you're a horny toad, Crown, too...:p:

Am I still intuitive?:cool:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:

Do you?

ummm... I think she sees you more as a sex-"starved" maniac... ;) fidelity is not all it is cracked up to be when it is forced my friend...:D

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:

Do you?

Well if it is true Roy needs to use it as "tackling fuel."

CR that is a nice sig pic ya got there.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
ummm... I think she sees you more as a sex-"starved" maniac... ;) fidelity is not all it is cracked up to be when it is forced my friend...:D
Oh I'm sure he doesn't have to force himself TB :p:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
CowboysFan02 said:
Well if it is true Roy needs to use it as "tackling fuel."

CR that is a nice sig pic ya got there.

Tell Juke, not me. He is the Arteest.

Thanks, though, it was my concept.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score