Roy Williams Has Plantar fasciitis?...

Reaction score
Wade suggested in his presser that Roy Williams may have plantar fasciitis. If that is the case, he could be hobbled for the rest of the season, this injury tends to linger.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2473989 said:
Wade suggested in his presser that Roy Williams may have plantar fasciitis. If that is the case, he could be hobbled for the rest of the season, this injury tends to linger.

He was wide open in the endzone in the 2nd half-honestly, I don't think he's played that badly at all. Just give it time and once he gets the feel of the playbook, he'll be fine.

Reaction score
Boysboy;2474006 said:
He was wide open in the endzone in the 2nd half-honestly, I don't think he's played that badly at all. Just give it time and once he gets the feel of the playbook, he'll be fine.

The playbook? How tired! Wade Philips said Roy knows the playbook and that wasn't the problem.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2473989 said:

Brad and Babe mentioned this yesterday during the game.

superpunk

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2474011 said:
Yep! I was blasted for saying it was a bad move to get Roy Williams and now it looks like I was right!
Were you saying it was a bad move because you felt that Roy Williams might be suffering from plantar fascitis?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I guess it matters the severity because Tim Duncan had it for a whole season and played like a Hall of Famer. And i'd consider that injury worse for a basketball player who's on the court all game than a receiver.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2473997 said:
the Lions so far got the better end of the deal.
No they didn't. They received a 1st, 3rd and 6th round pick. we picked up the Lions 7th round pick. You act like we gave away 2 1st rounds and 2 2nd rounders for the next 5 years.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2474012 said:
The playbook? How tired! Wade Philips said Roy knows the playbook and that wasn't the problem.

It ain't Roy. I think its Romo that doesn't know the playbook because Roy has been open numerous times and I don't know if its keying in on TO and Witten or what but Roy has been open. He had a catch I thought he should've caught yesterday but he's made the most out of his chances I think.

Reaction score
superpunk;2474016 said:
Were you saying it was a bad move because you felt that Roy Williams might be suffering from plantar fascitis?

Bad move because he is overrated by Texas fans. Bad move because it cost us three draft picks. Bad move because we paid big money for an overrated player. Do I need to go on?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
If he doesn't produce anything over the next two years then, yes, they will have got the better end of the deal. Anyone deciding the value of this deal passed off a half of a season is an idiot.

Reaction score
rocyaice;2474030 said:
It ain't Roy. I think its Romo that doesn't know the playbook because Roy has been open numerous times and I don't know if its keying in on TO and Witten or what but Roy has been open. He had a catch I thought he should've caught yesterday but he's made the most out of his chances I think.

Stop reaching before you Roy Williams yourself.

superpunk

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2474035 said:
No, I wasn't. I was saying it for all these other stupid reasons.
Well then what the hell are you crowing about?

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2474036 said:
If he doesn't produce anything over the next two years then, yes, they will have got the better end of the deal. Anyone deciding the value of this deal passed off a half of a season is an idiot.
It also depends on the Lions and how those draft picks turn out.

Boysboy

Reaction score
rocyaice;2474020 said:
I guess it matters the severity because Tim Duncan had it for a whole season and played like a Hall of Famer. And i'd consider that injury worse for a basketball player who's on the court all game than a receiver.

Was trying to say the same thing-this injury doesn't affect a WR that much, at least not nearly as much as a DB like Newman(who has to lateral and backpedal alot).

Remember too Jason Taylor played with it one year, and still gave opposing QBs fits.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
It can be painful, but it can be streched out pretty easily. It's basically a strain of the tendon that goes from the front of the heel to the back of the toes.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
superpunk;2474016 said:

Ownage.