Roy Williams Has Plantar fasciitis?...

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2474011 said:
Yep! I was blasted for saying it was a bad move to get Roy Williams and now it looks like I was right!

Wow, what 4, 5 games and the sky is falling?

Be patient, so-called "fans." We will be alright.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Translation,

He is big, not overly fast, gets little separation and will catch 1 maybe 2 passes a game.

Our offense has regressed since his addition. Screwed up a WR core that was averaging like 28 points a game pre ghis arrival

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
plantus suckus is what Roy 11 is

$9,000,000 a years worth

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2474011 said:
Yep! I was blasted for saying it was a bad move to get Roy Williams and now it looks like I was right!

We are what 6 weeks into the trade, les see what Roy brings to the team next year before making that assumption.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rampage;2475060 said:
what's positive right now with this team? the fact that we are the 6th seed and have to beat the defending champs and there #2 ranked defense? than we have to beat Baltimore and there top 5 defense on a short week? than we have to beat philly in december on the road where Romo's 2 worst games have come against that team. that last game could also define our season. we have injuries all over the place and a stupid/overrated OC. we got a qb who hasn't been able to win a big game yet and he has to win 3 in a row just to make the playoffs! what is so positive about this team right now?

Damn, Rampage, do you ever look at the bright side? The defense came of age yesterday. They gave up that last TD drive, but holding the Pitt O to 13 points should've been enough to win the game. With the way our D is playing and the fact that Romo does not have 2 bad games in a row, there is a lot to be positive about. We are still in it. That alone should make you happy.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2475105 said:
Damn, Rampage, do you ever look at the bright side? The defense came of age yesterday. They gave up that last TD drive, but holding the Pitt O to 13 points should've been enough to win the game. With the way our D is playing and the fact that Romo does not have 2 bad games in a row, there is a lot to be positive about. We are still in it. That alone should make you happy.

You're wasting your time with this clown. His agenda is obvious, read some of his normal negative posts. His negativity is consistent tho...:cool:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2475105 said:
i'm very pleased the defense is finally playing to it's potential. but with all the weapons on offense our offense should be dominating teams. yeah were still in it now but we still have 3 tough games left that I fell we have to win all of them just to make it in the playoffs. between Gareett and Romo I doubt we can. I put so much time into this team and they keep letting me down. if they can win at the very least 2 out of these last 3 games and make the playoffs than i'll start believeing we can accomplish some this season. but it's gonna be extremely hard and would be a total reversal of recent history. i'm pissed.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Rampage;2475124 said:
i'm very pleased the defense is finally playing to it's potential. but with all the weapons on offense our offense should be dominating teams. yeah were still in it now but we still have 3 tough games left that I fell we have to win all of them just to make it in the playoffs. between Gareett and Romo I doubt we can. I put so much time into this team and they keep letting me down. if they can win at the very least 2 out of these last 3 games and make the playoffs than i'll start believeing we can accomplish some this season. but it's gonna be extremely hard and would be a total reversal of recent history. i'm pissed.

I feel your pain my friend... but the fact of the matter is...

in the last month we have won 3 of 4 games.... 4 of 6 if ya go back a little more...

Things havent been THAT bad.

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
Yes that was a terrible move. I mean we gave away another chance to draft another Carpenter or Felix Jones. Wait one is injured and the other never plays. I mean do we ever get anybody anyway..

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
Hell, I have plantar facisitis right now I think, my foot cramps up because I got a race clutch put in my car and it hurts like hell if I don't stretch it during the day before work or before I leave...as long as it stays stretched it should be fine...

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2474012 said:
The playbook? How tired! Wade Philips said Roy knows the playbook and that wasn't the problem.

Boys...if he didn't know the playbook he wouldn't be starting...please...

that is a worn out excuse and about as smart as people saying that college teams shouldn't go to bowl games that are "beneath them" and not having 15 more days of practice a year...

come on...think

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2475422 said:
Boys...if he didn't know the playbook he wouldn't be starting...please...

that is a worn out excuse and about as smart as people saying that college teams shouldn't go to bowl games that are "beneath them" and not having 15 more days of practice a year...

come on...think

Thank you, sir!

rangers71

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2474056 said:
Roy Williams had one good year of football when he went to the ProBowl. Big deal! He is inconsistant and injury proned.

This quote coming from a guy who worships Terrance Newman. Talk about the definition of injury prone. Can that guy play more than two series in a row without getting hurt? He is always hurt. Hell he got hurt yesterday. As a matter of fact he got burnt on the biggest play of the game. Has this injury caused Roy to miss a game? No. I don't understand what the problem is. I think if we would stop forcing the ball to Owens we would be better off. Regardless of all this it is way to early to judge that trade. Hell even if we keep the picks do you think we get it right in the draft? We know Detroit won't.

Reaction score
rangers71;2475719 said:
This quote coming from a guy who worships Terrance Newman. Talk about the definition of injury prone. Can that guy play more than two series in a row without getting hurt? He is always hurt. Hell he got hurt yesterday. As a matter of fact he got burnt on the biggest play of the game. Has this injury caused Roy to miss a game? No. I don't understand what the problem is. I think if we would stop forcing the ball to Owens we would be better off. Regardless of all this it is way to early to judge that trade. Hell even if we keep the picks do you think we get it right in the draft? We know Detroit won't.

Worship? Dude, did the Cowboys give up three draft picks for Newman? Did they give a boat load of money on top of wasting three draft picks? Newman, my friend, is a ProBowler and has been shunned a few other times. Newman has been very good even when he is not 100%.

Roy Williams since he has been here as six catches!!!! He is robbing Jerry Jones!

rangers71

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2475737 said:
Worship? Dude, did the Cowboys give up three draft picks for Newman? Did they give a boat load of money on top of wasting three draft picks? Newman, my friend, is a ProBowler and has been shunned a few other times. Newman has been very good even when he is not 100%.

Roy Williams since he has been here as six catches!!!! He is robbing Jerry Jones!

Yeah I think they did give Newman a boat load of money with that big extension he got. By the way he seems to have been hurt a lot since he got it also. Also being a pro bowler doesn't mean ****. We all know it's a popularity contest anyway. If you want proof look no further than the other Roy Williams.

Reaction score
rangers71;2475787 said:
Yeah I think they did give Newman a boat load of money with that big extension he got. By the way he seems to have been hurt a lot since he got it also. Also being a pro bowler doesn't mean ****. We all know it's a popularity contest anyway. If you want proof look no further than the other Roy Williams.

And....... Champ Bailey has said that Newman deserved to be in the Probowl a few years ago and considered Newman one of the best.UMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

rangers71

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2475794 said:
And....... Champ Bailey has said that Newman deserved to be in the Probowl a few years ago and considered Newman one of the best.UMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Yeah and as I pointed out those same guys keep voting in the other Roy Williams. So who cares.

Reaction score
rangers71;2475806 said:
Yeah and as I pointed out those same guys keep voting in the other Roy Williams. So who cares.

Dude, whatever! When one of the best CB's ever to play the position gives a complement like that there has to be thruth to it!

rangers71

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2475814 said:
Dude, whatever! When one of the best CB's ever to play the position gives a complement like that there has to be thruth to it!

I never said Newman is not a good corner. All I pointed out was that you said Roy is fragile when he hasn't missed a game but Newman misses half of the season.

Reaction score
rangers71;2475822 said:
I never said Newman is not a good corner. All I pointed out was that you said Roy is fragile when he hasn't missed a game but Newman misses half of the season.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: