Roy Williams Has Plantar fasciitis?...

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2474186 said:
Man, I had this for 10 months....hurts like heck but manageable .....I played R-ball everyday.

About 2 months ago, I went to a Dr. at the VA Hosp in San Antonio and she game me one shot in each heel of a Steriod.....It hurt like heck, however I walked out of that office without pain and been pain free every since.

He should go visit my Doctor.......it works......promise:star:

No offense but to plant and cut for four quarters is much harder.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether or not I agree with the trade, but to think RW was going to put up big #s this year was asking too much.

He's coming to a team where the QB has an established WR and TE to throw to, decent reserves, and RBs that can catch the ball.

It wasn't realistic to think that RW was going to come in and set the world on fire. Where he'll pay dividends is taking some of the pressure off the other guys, but especially what he can do for us after TO is gone.

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2474189 said:
You realize not every Cowboys fan is a UT fan. Just saying. And the biggest Roy homer on this board (Hos) is an Arizona fan...or at least Pac-10.

Get it str8.

Most are, get it str8.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pick6TerenceNewman;2474257 said:
Most are, get it str8.
No, they aren't. The majority of the fans on this board aren't even from Texas. I can pull the poll I made a few years ago to prove that. Their college loyalties lies elsewhere. So assuming that Roy W. fans are all UT fans is wrong.

Shoot I live in Texas and hate UT. However, I do like Roy W. He's a talented player. I also acknowledge that he's had a sub-par start to his Cowboys tenure.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I have plantar faciites too, and I keep fighting through it, granted I don't have to run/cut and jump like they do, but I still have to take the Military P.T. test 2 times a year. He will be fine.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;2474993 said:
Again, predictable!!!! :lmao2:
Looking in threads for me to quote? let's see we got a guy who catches 2-3 passes a game. they got 3 picks including a 1st rounder. think about stuff other than food and you might understand.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Ohh it just gets better does it? If Romo wouldlook this guys way once in a while you'd get more production out of him. If Jason Garrett would utilize the guy more you would get more production. This offense's plays just don't seem as inventive as they once were. Hand the ball to T.O on 3rd and 3 because you have to give him the ball or else he cries and you can't throw it to him because he drops it?

Cmon, how much more talent does Garret need to put some points up? Everyone knows when we're going to throw and run and we complain about the o-line not being able to shelter the QB and RB every play? We have absolutely no play action going in this offense and our screens are just miserable. A WR catches the ball and the defender is right there. This has been going on way before Pittsburgh. We have absolutely no yards after the catch this half of the season. Now why is that? Defenders are right there because we're always doing the same things. No cross patterns either? With T.O, RW and JW? Bunch these guys up and run some crosses and outs. Motion these guys. You're this predictable?

Mansta54

Reaction score
Rampage;2475014 said:
what a loser. looking in threads for me to quote. let's see we got a guy who catches 2-3 passes a game. they got 3 picks including a 1st rounder. think about stuff other than food and you might understand.

Not looking for you at all, your negativity spreads throughout the board and it's extremely consistent. By the way, the RW trade wasn't just for this year, he's the future lead WR of this team. To say the Lions got the better end of the deal is Idiotic.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Rampage;2475014 said:
what a loser. looking in threads for me to quote. let's see we got a guy who catches 2-3 passes a game. they got 3 picks including a 1st rounder. think about stuff other than food and you might understand.

I'd give a first and 3rd just to get Garrett out of here, the whole coaching staff really. Heck, I'll give 2 firsts to get Fischer from Tennessee like Tampa did with Gruden.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;2475039 said:
Not looking for you at all, your negativity spreads throughout the board and it's extremely consistent. By the way, the RW trade wasn't just for this year, he's the future lead WR of this team. To say the Lions got the better end of the deal is Idiotic.
he really looks like the future #1 of this team:rolleyes:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;2475053 said:
Naw, you look more like it....;)
what's positive right now with this team? the fact that we are the 6th seed and have to beat the defending champs and there #2 ranked defense? than we have to beat Baltimore and there top 5 defense on a short week? than we have to beat philly in december on the road where Romo's 2 worst games have come against that team. that last game could also define our season. we have injuries all over the place and a stupid/overrated OC. we got a qb who hasn't been able to win a big game yet and he has to win 3 in a row just to make the playoffs! what is so positive about this team right now?

Mansta54

Reaction score
Rampage;2475060 said:
what's positive right now with this team? the fact that we are the 6th seed and have to beat the defending champs and there #2 ranked defense? than we have to beat Baltimore and there top 5 defense on a short week? than we have to beat philly in december on the road where Romo's 2 worst games have come against that team. that last game could also define our season. we have injuries all over the place and a stupid/overrated OC. we got a qb who hasn't been able to win a big game yet and he has to win 3 in a row just to make the playoffs! what is so positive about this team right now?

This entire post explains YOU.... Nuff said dude!!!! Go route for some other team, it's just that simple. Why torture yourself here, following the BOYZ.. Move on!!!!!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;2475069 said:
This entire post explains YOU.... Nuff said dude!!!! Go route for some other team, it's just that simple. Why torture yourself here, following the BOYZ.. Move on!!!!!
so you don't have an answer huh... shocking:rolleyes:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Boysboy;2474006 said:
He was wide open in the endzone in the 2nd half-honestly, I don't think he's played that badly at all. Just give it time and once he gets the feel of the playbook, he'll be fine.

Damn... that left handed throw ALMOST worked... he was getting ready to bring it down... was working on his footwork.... damn I wanted that.

Mansta54

Reaction score
YoMick;2475074 said:
Damn... that left handed throw ALMOST worked... he was getting ready to bring it down... was working on his footwork.... damn I wanted that.

Would have been sweeeeet!!!!!