Rumor: Bengals-Chris Henry to be cut

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Is this seriously a question? Henry is the guy that was so stupid he pulled a gun on a group of people IN FRONT OF A COP. He has been arrested what 4 times this year? This is not just a no but a **** no!

Cowboys just know how to work with Troubled Players.

I bet if Sean Taylor signed with the Dallas Cowboys he won't be in trouble, cause he got people working with him and his off-the-field issues.:starspin

Cowboys have always been a organization that worked with troubled players.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
Cowboys just know how to work with Troubled Players.

I bet if Sean Taylor signed with the Dallas Cowboys he won't be in trouble, cause he got people working with him and his off-the-field issues.:starspin

Cowboys have always been a organization that worked with troubled players.

The Cowboys wouldn't sign this guy he isn't a "troubled" player he is a thug. The guy will be going to prison. I question the sanity of anyone wanting to sign this common criminal.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
As the thread starter I wanted to leave my opinion out for a bit. I was interested in hearing what others had to say. I would also be a "NO".

MossBurner

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan said:
If this happened, any interest on our part?

This guy is very talented......imo. If he could only stay out of trouble.
Could you imagine Henry/TO/Glenn? :eek:

Source: NFL Radio.

By all means, sign him up. That would be the most popular WR corps in history! :lmao2:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I am appalled at many in this thread for refusing to think outside of the box.

Maybe, just maybe, Cincinnatti cut him bec. he hadn't been arrested enough to warrant major playing time next year.

Or maybe Henry had a heart to heart with Marvin Lewis and told Lewis he was going to be changed man and stay out of trouble. And this didn't settle well with Lewis. Lewis has no time for these non trouble-makers who have seen the error of their ways.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Canadian BoyzFan said:
As the thread starter I wanted to leave my opinion out for a bit. I was interested in hearing what others had to say. I would also be a "NO".
mmmm hmmm, suuuuuurrrreeeee :rolleyes:

:flipflop:

:)

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks we should sign Henry needs to have their posting priviledges revoked.

Better still, those folks shouldn't be allowed to vote or have children either.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
abersonc said:
Anyone who thinks we should sign Henry needs to have their posting priviledges revoked.

Better still, those folks shouldn't be allowed to vote or have children either.

what if u have children already

:D:D

fredp22

Reaction score
what a mess- why would we have any interest

Bengals WR Chris Henry pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges accusing him of providing alcohol to three underage females. Henry, 23, has been arrested four times in the last seven months in three states. He was arraigned on his latest set of charges in northern Kentucky on Thursday morning, then went to Paul Brown Stadium for the team's minicamp. Henry did not practice with the team because he is still recovering from a knee injury suffered during Cincinnati's playoff loss to Pittsburgh last season. Trainer Paul Sparling said Henry could be cleared to resume practice in a few weeks. Henry was also arrested for drug possession, a concealed weapons charge and speeding and drunken driving. The latest charges grew out of an investigation into an 18-year-old woman's claim that Henry sexually assaulted her at a hotel. She was charged with filing a false police report after police said she changed her story. Henry is accused of providing alcohol to the woman and two other females 15 and 16 years old. Authorities said more charges could be added.
(Updated 06/16/2006).

AbeBeta

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
go ahead i dont need them, there loud anyways

:D

and with them gone, you'll have room to house Chris Henry. At least on the days he's not in jail.

AtlCB

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan said:
Okay, I sense you may be on the fence with this one.....LOL.

I agree. I was not clear what his position was on this issue after reading his post.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
fredp22 said:
what a mess- why would we have any interest

Bengals WR Chris Henry pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges accusing him of providing alcohol to three underage females. Henry, 23, has been arrested four times in the last seven months in three states. He was arraigned on his latest set of charges in northern Kentucky on Thursday morning, then went to Paul Brown Stadium for the team's minicamp. Henry did not practice with the team because he is still recovering from a knee injury suffered during Cincinnati's playoff loss to Pittsburgh last season. Trainer Paul Sparling said Henry could be cleared to resume practice in a few weeks. Henry was also arrested for drug possession, a concealed weapons charge and speeding and drunken driving. The latest charges grew out of an investigation into an 18-year-old woman's claim that Henry sexually assaulted her at a hotel. She was charged with filing a false police report after police said she changed her story. Henry is accused of providing alcohol to the woman and two other females 15 and 16 years old. Authorities said more charges could be added.
(Updated 06/16/2006).
Throw in some cocaine and you'll have Michael Irvin circa 1993-1997

AtlCB

Reaction score
abersonc said:
and with them gone, you'll have room to house Chris Henry. At least on the days he's not in jail.

You could get lucky with some drunk, underage girls. Come to think about it, where was Chmura when this happened.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: