Rumor: Cowboys Interested in Trading for Broncos' RB Montee Ball*MERGED* Looks to be false

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Denver is actually pretty strong. Anderson/Hillman is a pretty good running back duo. If Ball is going to be third on the depth chart, they might as well give it to the cheaper guy.

I don't care one way or the other but something told me a month ago we would be interested in Ball.

Yeah. I like all three of their other backs, relatively speaking

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Cowboys and Broncos are discussing a deal that would send the third-year running back packing. We break down the fantasy implications.

The Denver Broncos are discussing a trade that would send Montee Ball to the Dallas Cowboys, per CBS Denver's Vic Lombardi.

The deal would make sense for both sides, as Ball has largely disappointed in Broncos camp, falling behind Ronnie Hillman and Juwan Thompson for backup duties with C.J. Anderson as the entrenched starter. The Cowboys could use as much depth as possible in their backfield, as they attempt to replace the production of DeMarco Murray...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-montee-ball-could-traded-185337215.html

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Boys not keeping 4 rbs. And they like Dunbar. Only way a trade happens is if Randle or McFadden are injured and will miss a bunch of games.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Denver is actually pretty strong. Anderson/Hillman is a pretty good running back duo. If Ball is going to be third on the depth chart, they might as well give it to the cheaper guy.

I don't care one way or the other but something told me a month ago we would be interested in Ball.

After this pre-season, try 4th or 5th on their depth chart. Anderson, Hillman and Thompson are clearly 1, 2 and 3. I'd much rather bring in Richardson than Ball, that's how much I dislike the idea of bringing him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.