Twitter: Rumor: Cowboys making a strong push to sign Za'Darius Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
So we are going to sign Honey Badger, Smith and Wagner lol
its not MOST fans or the team releasing all these rumors and story's its the secondary media the saturated Social media trying to be right , you keep spraying bullets eventually one will hit..
this is whtyt eh mods should not allow all this mess of possible FA candidates or teams not even associated with the DC on the main page oits all garbage and clutter. Its rumors rumors should not be allowed .

the place is turning into a sports tabloid.

its out of control there is NFL area a rumor area i mean this is just out of control..:(:facepalm::huh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
So we are going to sign Honey Badger, Smith and Wagner lol
1 of 3 is fine.. odds are on our side the more rumored names keep hitting it.

its a long offseason and many good players still out there so anything's possible typically the longer they go on being available the more they are Willing to compromise on deals..i like our odd. i believe we did pretty well last year with FAs and the draft..

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Could be a gem in the scrubs...who provide depth. All those scrubs actually did contribute last season, more so than a guy taking a pay check with a bad back.
That's what scares me. Kearse played very well unexpectedly. Wants to get paid and this far hasn't yet. The Cowboys may think "hey, we found Kearse on a one year deal, we can just go out and do it again". The funny part that continues to make me laugh is that the Cowboys have gone cheap and played hardball even with Dak. But Zeke is sitting pretty and nobody talks about him and his contract. The Cowboys really screwed up with that.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
That's what scares me. Kearse played very well unexpectedly. Wants to get paid and this far hasn't yet. The Cowboys may think "hey, we found Kearse on a one year deal, we can just go out and do it again". The funny part that continues to make me laugh is that the Cowboys have gone cheap and played hardball even with Dak. But Zeke is sitting pretty and nobody talks about him and his contract. The Cowboys really screwed up with that.
Fans and media literally always bring up Zeke's contract. They are stuck with him this year and everyone knows it though.

Sandyf

Reaction score
Until something actually happens then just another rumor of which a very good player is RUMORed to be going to Dallas. Let's see over the weekend we heard the rumor that Bobby Wagner is seriously considering the Cowboys, that Smith was on their radar and several "good" OL guys were in the works.

Don't want to be pessimistic but until we see anyone sign on the dotted line, just hard to believe.

I want to believe that they sign Smith today and Kearse today and that Wagner has worked out a deal with Dallas but seriously have very little faith any of those will sign today or anytime before we say the Cowboys are now done in free agency.

CapnB

Reaction score
My dude saw the money Miller and Jones got and decided to renege on the ravens, they upped the offer and he still said no. yall think SJ is gonna break the bank over a FA? lol hell nah

Carson

Reaction score
Aaron is reputable too so this actually may have legs.
But the problem with these people are, they call their sources

Aaron - Hey Todd, I heard Dallas has a need and Smith fits.

Archer - Yeah, he’s an amazing player. Who wouldn’t want him for the right price?

“DALLAS WANTS SMITH!!!!”

JayFord

Reaction score
later on today itll be were doing our due diligence

tomorrow we wont have any interest

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Smith is a dawg and would immediately upgrade our defense from last season. Remember when he destroyed us with the Packers three seasons ago? He makes Gregory look soft.

YES HE DID one of the few things I can remember!!! He played awesome. If signed he will have pressure on him from cowboys fans him vs what Gregory does this season lol

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Smith would be a huge addition if he’s 100% healthy. Powerful, high-motor player that plays with a mean streak.

If they add Smith and someone to the OL we’re good to draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.