Rumor: Dak Prescott Involved In Scandalous Video

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
HZcUDtY.jpg

Here We Go Again! We Know Our Dak. And The Video Shows Absolutely Nothing. They're After Our Young Players & The Media Thrives On Topics As This. If It Is True, So What? The Young QB Is Allowed To Go Out And Have A Little Fun.

Witness Stated "Dak and Keenan got away. You must put this out there. Love your site, and love Sports Gossip, keep up the great work!"

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/02/01/rumor-dak-prescott-involved-in-scandalous-video-with-keenan-allen-melvin-gordans-mom-a-stripper-video/

Then why do you post this crap? Please, I want to know.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We’re this bored in the offseason already where we’re posting “scandalous” videos of our players? Smh. He wasn’t even doing anything lmao.

Also, don’t post anything by Terrell or whatever his name is. Dude is always trying to find something on Dak or any of our players for some reason.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Looks like Dak can kiss his NFL Man Of The Year hopes for tomorrow night goodbye.

After all, there's a fuzzy video here in which a guy that might be Dak is kissing a woman that might be another guys wife posted by somebody who might have recognized Dak at a club. Maybe. Kinda. Sorta.

Somehow, this may be all Zeke's fault. Hanging around Dak too much and clouding his judgment and corrupting his morals.

Goodell has his forensics team on this video as we speak. Brace for more suspensions.:laugh:

Trendnet

Reaction score
HZcUDtY.jpg

Here We Go Again! We Know Our Dak. And The Video Shows Absolutely Nothing. They're After Our Young Players & The Media Thrives On Topics As This. If It Is True, So What? The Young QB Is Allowed To Go Out And Have A Little Fun.

Witness Stated "Dak and Keenan got away. You must put this out there. Love your site, and love Sports Gossip, keep up the great work!"

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/02/01/rumor-dak-prescott-involved-in-scandalous-video-with-keenan-allen-melvin-gordans-mom-a-stripper-video/

You don't see Carson Wentz in these kind of videos.

FTWayne

Reaction score
I hope Collins doesn't find out. I though he had gone "San Francisco" on us.
Guy needs to be at home watching tapes and learning how to read defenses. What a loser.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I like how filming someone you dont know kissing a woman and posting it to the internet is not scandalous

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I watched the 12 second clip several times...……...even ported it over to my HD 4K TV that is the size of an elephant and I still cant see jack.

Some dude that kinda looks like Dak appears to be kissing or whispering something to some girl and the dude that is filming it is like on the other side of the room.

How exactly is this scandalous?