Rumor: Dak Prescott Involved In Scandalous Video

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
HZcUDtY.jpg

Here We Go Again! We Know Our Dak. And The Video Shows Absolutely Nothing. They're After Our Young Players & The Media Thrives On Topics As This. If It Is True, So What? The Young QB Is Allowed To Go Out And Have A Little Fun.

Witness Stated "Dak and Keenan got away. You must put this out there. Love your site, and love Sports Gossip, keep up the great work!"

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/02/01/rumor-dak-prescott-involved-in-scandalous-video-with-keenan-allen-melvin-gordans-mom-a-stripper-video/

Damn young people!
Stay off of my lawn!!!!!

joseephuss

Reaction score
So what did I just watch for 12 seconds? Dak kissing some girl at a club?

I fail to see what is "scandalous" about a 24 year old man having the kind of fun 24 year old men like to have.

I would agree if Prescott were 24, but he is 25 and should no better. Haha! Don Meredith is probably laughing in his grave thinking about how lucky he was not live in this era of cameras everywhere and the over-scrutinization of people.

conner01

Reaction score
I fail to see the scandal
A single guy kissed a girl
A married guy kissed a girl
The only scandoulas may be what Allen’s wife does to him
And taking your mom out drinking lol

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
So what did I just watch for 12 seconds? Dak kissing some girl at a club?

I fail to see what is "scandalous" about a 24 year old man having the kind of fun 24 year old men like to have.

Thanks for the recap lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well you got to get you some money
Athletes get women because they got money
Heck a 90 yr old can get a date with a 20 yr old if his bank account is big enough

Haha true, and all things considered, my lack of date is probably for the best. Don't need that drama in my life at the moment haha.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Too much weird stuff for me.
1) Gordon got his Moms up in that club...red flag.
2) So...Dak n Keenan were sharing kisses with the same chick?
3) Gordon's Moms out here snitching?

Poor quality camera, inconclusive evidence of anything.

Cowboys players best move carefully, the off-season has begun...Goodell (thug) will have his goons out digging up dirt.

InTheZone

Reaction score
in before Goodell hands Dak a 6 game suspension for conduct detrimental to the league

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Too much weird stuff for me.
1) Gordon got his Moms up in that club...red flag.
2) So...Dak n Keenan were sharing kisses with the same chick?
3) Gordon's Moms out here snitching?

Poor quality camera, inconclusive evidence of anything.

Cowboys players best move carefully, the off-season has begun...Goodell (thug) will have his goons out digging up dirt.
It sure is. That so called witness is trying to cash in on what they think is something. Sad.