Rumor: Dak Prescott Involved In Scandalous Video

TwentyOne

Reaction score
HZcUDtY.jpg

Here We Go Again! We Know Our Dak. And The Video Shows Absolutely Nothing. They're After Our Young Players & The Media Thrives On Topics As This. If It Is True, So What? The Young QB Is Allowed To Go Out And Have A Little Fun.

Witness Stated "Dak and Keenan got away. You must put this out there. Love your site, and love Sports Gossip, keep up the great work!"

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/02/01/rumor-dak-prescott-involved-in-scandalous-video-with-keenan-allen-melvin-gordans-mom-a-stripper-video/

CUT HIM!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If she didn't, someone else would. Or worse, nobody would. Then when some schmuck at work starts giving you grief about the "scandalous video of Dak", you'll have no idea how accurate his assessment is.
Well, when some schmuck at work says anything about the Cowboys pro or con I disregard it outright. Besides, they all know better.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well, when some schmuck at work says anything about the Cowboys pro or con I disregard it outright. Besides, they all know better.

In @daboyzruleperiod's defence, she's one of the most loyal Cowboys fans on this board. She's one of the last people on here who's loyalty to the team can be questioned. However, she's also quite a humorous person.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yep, we're definitely living in 2019.

If kissing a woman is being "scandalous", what in God's name would we call the 90s Cowboys?

Society lives to put successful people down. Why? Maybe to feel better about their own ineptitude? Who knows. I do know that I'm sick of it, though.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yep, we're definitely living in 2019.

If kissing a woman is being "scandalous", what in God's name would we call the 90s Cowboys?

Society lives to put successful people down. Why? Maybe to feel better about their own ineptitude? Who knows. I do know that I'm sick of it, though.
Not caring is the best remedy, because escape is impossible.
Doesn't that put a smile on your face?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
In @daboyzruleperiod's defence, she's one of the most loyal Cowboys fans on this board. She's one of the last people on here who's loyalty to the team can be questioned. However, she's also quite a humorous person.
You’re so wrapped up in getting points from her you don’t even realize I never responded to her. Go find a hooker and relieve the pressure.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
New video found of Jim Morrison tounging a girl backstage! News at 11.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You’re so wrapped up in getting points from her you don’t even realize I never responded to her. Go find a hooker and relieve the pressure.

How bout no lol, and it looked like it was directed to her. If it wasn't, I do apologise.