Rumor: Dak Prescott Involved In Scandalous Video

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dude likes to party.
We knew that already from the Miami Beach vid of him, blitzed, getting his butt kicked
So far he’s been a great teammate and none of the partying have carried over

He wasn’t making out with Keenan Allen’s mom was he?:lmao2:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I heard Dak touched a girl's bottom once. And I also heard this one time he kissed a girl, and their tongues touched. I don't know if I want that kind of person on this team.

GridironGreat

Reaction score
You guys gotta get over it. I too wish Dak would stay out of the clubs, but this isn't the first time I've said this on here. My buddy works PD over in the BIG D and he states Dak and Zeke are always out, even during the season. They usually always have Jerry's Posse around them though.

sideon

Reaction score
So basically Dak and Keenan Allen were getting ready to run a train on a stripper.

Mr_437

Reaction score
So basically Dak and Keenan Allen were getting ready to run a train on a stripper.
Pretty much, and Gordon's Mom is gonna tell it on them. Haha.

Best part, Zeke was nowhere to be found.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The only thing scandalous about that video is the resolution. I haven't strained so hard to see anything of note since I was a teen hoping for a visible boob to sneak through on the scrambled HBO channel.
You took the effort?

DFWJC

Reaction score
You guys gotta get over it. I too wish Dak would stay out of the clubs, but this isn't the first time I've said this on here. My buddy works PD over in the BIG D and he states Dak and Zeke are always out, even during the season. They usually always have Jerry's Posse around them though.
Yeah, Ive mentioned it before and have seen them several times.
They do like to party.
Nothing outrageous though

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
You’re so wrapped up in getting points from her you don’t even realize I never responded to her. Go find a hooker and relieve the pressure.
No need to be a bully behind a keyboard towards the kid Rock. @Furboy is a very good friend of mine. No points needed. He's a good kid who graduated from college with honors. Your usually a good poster, I'm a bit surprised with your attitude. Hope things are ok at home. Have a good night. :)

:huh:
HZeqRKE.jpg

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Who cares for crying out loud. Let the man have some fun it’s strippers... Who hasn’t partied with strippers?

Wild times get em young man just wrap it up!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No need to be a bully behind a keyboard towards the kid Rock. @Furboy is a very good friend of mine. No points needed. He's a good kid who graduated from college with honors. Your usually a good poster, I'm a bit surprised with your attitude. Hope things are ok at home. Have a good night. :)

:huh:
HZeqRKE.jpg
Well, it could always be better.