Twitter: Rumor: Dallas attempting to trade for OT Chuma Edoga?

Creeper

Reaction score
Especially since he's been playing RG...I think there is more truth to the Ezra Cleveland rumors.

I didn't hear the Ezra Cleveland rumor. But it does make a little sense to trade for an OG who is better than McGovern if the plan is to move Tyler Smith to LT.

Maybe the plan is to move Smith to LT and back him up with Ball and Waletzko. If that doesn't work, they can move Steele to LT, Martin to RT and use Farniok and McGovern at LG and RG. Martin proved he can play RT at a high level.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I wonder if this guy would become the swing and potentially back up LG when McGovern proves, once again, he can’t play at the NFL level.

Xavier187

Reaction score
Last report was nothing immanent. It's the Jets so there trying to get there phones untangled and fax machines working. Apparently they talked about Mims aswell.

Again it's the Jets they can't figure out anything.
Should look into the Bears OT/OG he could be a steal

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Jets' and Cowboys' front offices have a lot of bad blood so I'd doubt anything gets done here

Jumbo075

Reaction score
If this is true, then Edoga would be acquired to be a backup tackle. Despite his smaller size, he has 34-3/4” arms, which will allow him to hold off most edge rushers if he plays with good technique. He might also be able to backup the guard position.

Reactions: BAT

RonWashington

Reaction score
Backup swing tackle type.

“It is somewhat of a miracle that Edoga is still on the Jets roster. Edoga was selected by GM Joe Douglas’s predecessor, Mike Maccagnan, in the third round of the 2019 draft. He’s had three years to prove himself but has not done anything to inspire confidence in his potential.”

2021 - 100 snaps played, 2 penalties, 1 sack allowed. 57.7 grade. Had 6 penalties in 2019 in a little over 400 snaps

With Becton out for the year I was wondering why the Jets would trade a tackle you’ve answered my question thanks . Nice research , This better not be higher then a 6th rounder in return or I will call Jerry .

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He played for the worst organization in football. I bet a change of scenery could do wonders

Reactions: BAT