Rumor: From Another Forum on D. Smith Signing

SouthernStar

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
I mean he was on his way to church when it happened right? He can't be all bad.
So the "story" goes. I could get shot (on my way to rob a bank).....then change the story to be that I was going to church (right down the street from the bank).
There is definately more to this story than meets the eye. What it is, I don't know. Whether it's good or bad, I don't know, either. But the "odds" don't look good.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
SouthernStar said:
So the "story" goes. I could get shot (on my way to rob a bank).....then change the story to be that I was going to church (right down the street from the bank).
There is definately more to this story than meets the eye. What it is, I don't know. Whether it's good or bad, I don't know, either. But the "odds" don't look good.

Actually, no there really isnt. it takes approximately 8 hours or so to get from new orleans to dallas. If the shooting occured at roughly 5 am then that would put him leaving NO at 9pm the previous night.

The other individual in the car was his girlfriend. Which is more plausible: that he was in NO and drove home after dinner the previous night which is easily verifiable OR that Mr Davis is the second coming of Menace II Society and he has sold bunk rock to the guys who shot at him?

It was friggin 4am and the man drives a pimp mobile; i could easily see some pookies trying to gank him at 4am.

Fact is that checkout times and credit card receipts are EASILY verifiable and the club believes him when he says that he was coming home from NO. Who cares whether or not he and his girl were actually intending to go to church? He was coming home from an 8 hour trip.