Rumor: From Another Forum on D. Smith Signing

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
Most boards I have used in the past have had next to no moderating.

Those are the boards where I feel most at home, but for some reason this is my favorite board these days...

Only WoodysGirl knows how much I have to rein in my baser impulses to keep from gettin' bounced out of here... good thing that BrainPaint and Hostile are cosmic smarta$$e$ too, or I'd be in DEEP doo-doo...

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
Nah, I try and stay away. I just fall asleep. And wake up feeling disoriented for the next week.

You say that like it's a bad thing...

silverbear

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
btw, I'm probably the worst at stubbornly arguing on here ;)

No, you're not... that would be your friendly local Bear...

Really, it ain't even close... on this one, you're suffering delusions of adequacy... :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Sorry, I'd do it myself, but he's gotten a restraining order against me... seems he didn't appreciate the bumper sticker I sent him:

are you sure it was just the bumper sticker?

silverbear said:
Vote Republican-- It's Easier Than Thinking...

no comment

silverbear said:
I'd better be careful, I'm just goofin' around here, but I'm liable to wake up the political fanatics in our midst...

that's way worse than a stampede of Commander fans LOL

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
No, you're not... that would be your friendly local Bear...

Really, it ain't even close... on this one, you're suffering delusions of adequacy... :D

hey, I can hold my own, but we must agree that HH31 holds no candle to anyone in stubborness, he's like a ******** mule LOL

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
I am eagerly awaiting them. I suppose I could go on a mission to some Commander boards, but I really do not feel like registering to any of them.

No need, I can point you to some Cowboys boards where they'll come to you... which is good, because Skins boards tend to ban anybody who utters a discouraging word... some of 'em won't even let you register if there's anything in your online name that would suggest you're a Cowboys fan...

They want the truth?? They can't HANDLE the truth... :D

silverbear

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
hehe, I like that one

A man with a sufficiently extensive vocabulary can always circumvent the cuss filter, and still say what he intended... it's like a game with me...

silverbear

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
hey, I can hold my own, but we must agree that HH31 holds no candle to anyone in stubborness, he's like a ******** mule LOL

I can't match him for sheer unadulterated ignorance, but NOBODY can hang with me when it comes to sheer obstinance...

It's a proven fact... if I can't beat 'em with my superior intellect, or my colorful, idiosyncratic style, or my generally rotten 'tude, then I'll just wear their butts down until they give up in exasperation...

Of course, it helps that I'm always right... :D

silverbear

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
so I guess a ringing rendition of "Home on the Range" is out of the question :(

Over on Extremeskins, the only song on their playlist is "Hail To The Commanders"...

I'm dead morally certain that 80 per cent of their posters wear mullets...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
A man with a sufficiently extensive vocabulary can always circumvent the cuss filter, and still say what he intended... it's like a game with me...

that's what I admire about you SB :)

silverbear

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
a wiseguy is never wrong, even when he's wrong, he's right-Lefty

Ok, I have to be honest here-- there WAS one time when I was wrong...

Seems I thought I was wrong about something, but I was mistaken...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
when did this thread go from being about Dwight Smith to being a HEY LOOK AT ME, I think I am the coolest nerd on the net thread?

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
I approve of anything that makes me laugh, and that did... I'll bait you when the mood's on me, and I'll give you credit when you crack me up...

So tell me, when you're wearing those panties, do you prance around the room singing "I Feel Pretty", like Jack Nicholson in "Anger Management"??

On second thought, I don't think I want to know, LOL...
Personally, I like to do the whole Tom Cruise in Risky Business deal... I know, I know, boxers and shades. But to me, a nice pair of panties and a feathery boa are the way to go... There is just something about sliding around on wood floors, while wearing panties and a boa fluttering about your neck, that makes Old Time Rock and Roll even more enjoyable.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
I haven't heard a word on Smith signing yet, and while he would be a good pickup for us, I'll be surprised if he comes here.