Rumor: Henry to the Cowboys could be real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayinem

Reaction score
They aren't even going to look his way. Thank goodness.
How can you be sure a rb you draft is just going to be great out of the box? There is no guarantee of that. Henry has proven to be great, and would change our offense. I'm not saying for 5 years, but for 2. 8 million in a season is nothing. You want to save that money for who? Dak?

Jarntt

Reaction score
It's ironic that we are losing Pollard to sign Henry but really they work best as a duo. Henry at this point of his career without a Pollard isn't really very good and the same goes for Pollard without a Henry

Jayinem

Reaction score
It's ironic that we are losing Pollard to sign Henry but really they work best as a duo. Henry at this point of his career without a Pollard isn't really very good and the same goes for Pollard without a Henry
You made that up. Henry had double digit TDs like he always does since 2017. He did with no o-line no qb and no receivers. Imagine what he could do with us.

KDM256

Reaction score
How can you be sure a rb you draft is just going to be great out of the box? There is no guarantee of that. Henry has proven to be great, and would change our offense. I'm not saying for 5 years, but for 2. 8 million in a season is nothing. You want to save that money for who? Dak?
There isn't a running back in this draft that is better than Henry. But let most tell it on this forum that Deuce Vaughn was the answer last year and will set the league on fire because he was productive at Kansas freakin State. like BFFR

Jayinem

Reaction score
Anybody who has been paying attention to how this team approaches free agency over the last 10 years know this isn't happening.
I agree and the sad thing you're already saving money by signing a Henry or Aaron Jones for 8 when you just paid Pollard 11. But that isn't cheap enough apparently.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score

Spoiler ; we won’t have either of them

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
We are changing our saying from, We like our guys to We like old guys.

Havic

Reaction score
Henry has maybe two years left in the league imo. While still good, noticeable decline last year

Status
Not open for further replies.