Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey guys!

Shaun Alexander is still available!

91697-004-D38265FC.jpg

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Some people really have an overinflated opinion of Roy Williams.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
MarkP88;2316095 said:
Obviously crack sales are up in Detroit.

Yes. Part of the Economic downtown stimulus program.

Along with gutting and firing houses for the insurance $$$$$.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
This trade is obviously rubbish.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Good Lord, you can tell this team is run by the Fords. They run it with the same delusions as they do their Car Company.

JBS

Reaction score
I'm calling bs on this report..first of all, I visit srm on occasion and if I remember correctly that same poster would post bs recaps of cowboys news supposedly on sirius radio..I even copied one here and came to find out there wasn't even a boys segment on that day...now I'm not 100percent sure its the same poster but ill double check when I get on a cpu...as I'm on my cell right now..number two..barber is under contract with dallas and ford jr is not allowed to discuss players on other teams as it is tampering..so lets not get ahead of ourselves here..

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Even if it were true, how short sighted would this move be?
Is the Lions problem really just running back? Get rid of a great receiver for a great back and all of sudden the Lions are contenders?

Ford has much deeper worries within his organization than simply swapping players and hoping they can suddenly start drafting right. The Lions need to start looking at the decision makers and trying to hire people who can assess talent and then draft it.

They need a quarterback and a line who can protect him.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Boysboy;2316077 said:
This is off of sportsrumormill.com...apparently, this rumor has alot of meat to it.

Isn't it tampering when you call a person out by name and suggest an interest in them?

juck

Reaction score
I wouldnt give barber up for any player.Especially not Roy Williams,with his butter fingers.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Sounds like nonsense to me. They can't possibly believe Dallas would give that. Or that Purcells would give up Ronnie Brown.

If they offered Roy + their #1 for MBIII, I'd be interested, but given that they'll have a top 3 or 5 pick, they'd be foolish to consider that.

The only thing that makes sense for Dallas is a draft pick, with maybe a 2nd or 3rd tier player.

Reality is, it's probably not going to happen, though if I were Detroit, I'd desperately be trying to get something done ASAP, whether it's with Dallas or not. It would seem to me he would have more value now than this offseason, provided they do it with enough time to get a new contract in place.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2316262 said:
Isn't it tampering when you call a person out by name and suggest an interest in them?

That is my question as well. If true then this rumor is total BS.

juck

Reaction score
Alexander;2316210 said:
Some people really have an overinflated opinion of Roy Williams.

Exactly.Id take him over crayton but he isnt all that.

31smackdown

Reaction score
They have a pretty decent rookie runner IMO. He hasn't been able to do much yet, but maybe the Lions should figure out that having a good OLINE might not be sexy, but it makes everything else work better. They are always trying to build outside in.. it isn't usually a good recipe for success.