Rumor: Miles Austin is dating Kim Kardashian *MERGE*

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Report: Cowboys WR Miles Austin dating Kim Kardashian

[SIZE=-1]01:08 AM CDT on Thursday, June 17, 2010[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]SportsDayDFW.com[/SIZE]

Move over Reggie Bush . According to an offline report by the National Enquirer (so yes, take that for what it's worth), 29-year-old reality TV star and Los Angeles socialite Kim Kardashian has moved on from the Saints running back and moved on to a new NFL star -- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin.
Austin, 25, led the Cowboys in receiving with 1,320 yards and 11 touchdowns on 81 receptions in just nine starts in 2009.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
apollo11newspaper2.jpg

Jed_70

Reaction score
I saw this news yesterday.

I'm actually happy. Kardashians are good luck. Khloe is on the verge of getting Lamar Odom another ring and Kim got Reggie Bush a ring.

Basically they're the Bizarro Jessica Simpsons.

No need to fret, fellas.

Super Bowl XLV is in the bag.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
be in an intimate relationship with a Kardashian. Or so it seems.

Seriously people...somebody give Kourtney Kardashian Tony Romo's phone number. Or Miles Austin...ANYBODY...

Hook a Cowboy up with a Kardashian...do it! dem booties is magic!:laugh2:

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
The Kardashian sisters bring the CHAMPIONSHIPS.(kim w/Reggie,and now Khloe w/Lamar). Miles better get on that booty ASAP.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3436478 said:
The Kardashian sisters bring the CHAMPIONSHIPS.(kim w/Reggie,and now Khloe w/Lamar). Miles better get on that booty ASAP.

Their momma dumped their daddy for an Olympic Medalist (Bruce Jenner) and she's all about winning so yeah it actually might rub off...

Bruce-Jenner.jpg

gallery_main-kim-kardashian-2-superbowl-photos-02082010-06.jpg

next...

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
Now Lamar Odom just won championship and he is married to Khloe.

Something is up with these girls. :cool:

rkell87

Reaction score
why are all of you calling the girl a hoe? because she made a sex tape that got out? as far as i can tell she has had what, two relationships since she became famous? and both were long term.

shes high mantanence and all but at least she has a reason to be and isnt a total ***** like other girls im sure we all have examples of. she seems nice enough.

if miles wants to put up with it more power to him, but judging from the tape she isnt a great lay anyway so there has to be more than just that

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE DETAILS! Kim Kardashian’s Romantic Date Night With Dallas Cowboys Player Miles Austin!

Wait until you hear all about Kim’s sexy dinner with Miles, BFFs — they’re totally into each other!

It’s true, Hollywood Lifers — Kim Kardashian is dating ANOTHER athlete! From the looks of it, her relationship with Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin is already heating up!

The two were completely flirtatious over dinner at Sherman Oaks, Calif. eatery June 6. “Miles was talking to Kim very closely face to face. He was ‘in her business’, so to speak, but she didn’t seem to mind at all. They were laughing a ton, and smiling a lot as well,” an eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com.

Although Kim, 29, was enjoying herself, it appears that Miles, 25, is REALLY into the sexy reality star. “Any intimate touching? That was all Miles. He kept putting his hands through her hair and doing gentlemanly stuff like holding open doors. He also paid the bill.

There were no hot and steamy make-out sessions, but our source says that there were “obvious sparks” and that this clearly wasn’t the first time the two had been out. “Oh yeah, it definitely wasn’t a first date. They were way too comfortable with one another for this to have been a first-time deal,” our snitch says.

The couple stayed at the restaurant to flirt up a storm and to share chips and salsa; the football pro had an enchilada and beer, while Kim sipped at a red margarita and ate a salad.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/06/18/kim-kardashian-dating-another-athlete-miles-austin/

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
She is trash. This is worse than Romo dating Jessica Simpson. At least Jessica wasn't a money grubbing attention *****.

Miles is a good person, Kim is taint. He immediately needs to pull the car over and kick her to the curb if this is true.

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
I don't have anything against her and I think she is pretty (have copied her eye makeup a time or two -- I'm sure y'all wanted to know that - Ha!), but didn't her and Reggie break up because of his football schedule and him not wanting to move to LA? That's what she said on the show -- yes, I watch it once in a while. Oh hush! Call it a guilty pleasure. Mile's schedule isn't going to be any different. Be nice if they could just date a non-celebrity *cough*me*cough* ;) :p: and not have to worry about all the rumor mill stories reporters will be dishing out especially now the season is about to start!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
nyc;3436984 said:
She is trash. This is worse than Romo dating Jessica Simpson. At least Jessica wasn't a money grubbing attention *****.

Miles is a good person, Kim is taint. He immediately needs to pull the car over and kick her to the curb if this is true.

:lmao2:

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
"Kardaustian" aint so.

Dallas Cowboys receiver Miles Austin has a new contract. He doesn't, however, have a new girlfriend.
I'll say it. "Kardaustian" ain't so.

At least not yet.

While the Internet cranks up its buzz machine for the Miles Austin-is-dating-Kim-Kardashian rumors, this girl says not so fast. And, you'll have to trust me on this one, Amber Leigh Hartman has inside information on this burgeoning relationship.

Does Austin like hot chicks? Of course. He even hung out at the Playboy mansion recently. And does he know and like Kardashian? Yep. She's even one of the 15 people he follows on Twitter.

But for now they're just hanging out. Just friends.

Stay tuned.
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/2010/06/miles_austin_kim_kardashian_sa.php

rkell87

Reaction score
by new contract do they mean the tender he signed or did i miss something