Rumor: Miles Austin is dating Kim Kardashian *MERGE*

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
rkell87;3437302 said:
by new contract do they mean the tender he signed or did i miss something

Thats what I was wondering cause I haven't read anything about him signing a new deal.

kristie

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3437526 said:
Thats what I was wondering cause I haven't read anything about him signing a new deal.

i haven't either. strange.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
casmith07;3434555 said:
This one came from my fiancee...she doesn't care for football, but when she heard that "Austin Miles, or Austin Powers, the player on your Cowboys" (yes she said it like that, verbatim) was dating Kim Kardashian, she had to tell me.

.....Discuss :lmao:
LOL, that's a great nickname for him.

Maikeru-sama;3434614 said:
As I stated, pretty face but too much junk in the trunk. Excessive big booties are a turn off for me.

kim-kardashian-shows-her-butt-1.jpg
Good, more for me
:)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I saw in one of those Hollywood rags while I was in Safeway, that Kim was recently spotted on the beach holding hands with Justin Beiber.

Seems the only hold up between Kim and Miles is a prebubescent teen lol

rkell87

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3438651 said:
I saw in one of those Hollywood rags while I was in Safeway, that Kim was recently spotted on the beach holding hands with Justin Beiber.

from kim on twitter because of that pic...

Seriously Biebs! @JustinBieber I'm getting death threats from your fans! This is unBeliebable!!!

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Charles Barkley is beginning to make a habit of speaking on the Dallas Cowboys.
Last month, during an appearance on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, the former NBA star said that the team's first round selection Dez Bryant was his new favorite player in the NFL, due in part to his restraint in not physically attacking Dolphins' GM Jeff Ireland, when Ireland asked if Bryant's mother was a prostitute.
Now, Barkley is giving props to another Dallas Cowboy for non-football-related matters.
In an appearance on ESPN Radio 103.3's Galloway and Company, Barkley was asked if Miles Austin's alleged canoodling with reality star Kim Kardashian was cause for concern for Dallas fans--who may remember in disdain a certain celebrity girlfriend whose name starts with a "J" and ends with an "Essica Simpson."
"Not at all," Barkley said, per the Dallas Morning News. "I mean, she probably didn’t know who Miles Austin was up until last year when he played great. And I mean, Kim Kardashian, she’s a catch. If you got a chance to go out with Kim Kardashian, you got to jump on that wagon.
"I’m happy for Miles Austin and she’s probably the most sane one out of the Kardashians."
http://www.nbcdfw.com/blogs/blue-star/Barkley-Approves-Of-Austins-Alleged-Romance-96671009.html

I love Chuck's wordplay in this quote! You gotta love the Round Mound of Rebound and apparentely he likes Miles' taste in women!! :D

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3438651 said:

It was a photo shoot in the Bahamas. There were pics from it on The Superficial.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
jimmy40;3435308 said:
I'd think their kid would look something like this
horse-teeth3.jpg

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! :laugh2:

I love Miles, but his gum/tooth ratio is horrid.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Rynie;3443798 said:
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! :laugh2:

I love Miles, but his gum/tooth ratio is horrid.
with his teeth and her long horse head it's a given.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
FIVE THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT KIM KARDASHIAN'S NEW NFL BEAU

Move over Reggie Bush. Kim Kardashian has her attention on someone else running around the NFL field: Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin.

The new couple, who met a few months ago at a restaurant in L.A., are taking things slowly but they're off to a good start, says one source.

So who's the guy who got the reality star to leave the single life? Here are five things to know about the 25-year-old Garfield, N.J., native.

1. He's a Mama's Boy
A track and basketball standout at Garfield High School, Austin never thought about playing football. "I kind of talked him into it," his mom Ann Austin told the Dallas Morning News in 2009, laughing about when her son was 8 he warily eyed the muddy football field. "He was like, 'I don’t want to get dirty.' "

2. Just Call Him Smiles
Known for flashing his toothy smile, he was grinning even before he turned pro. "He used to get some teachers mad because he was smiling all the time," his dad, Miles, told the New York Daily News in December 2009. "They thought he was joking or horsing around." Once asked what advice he would give to youngsters, Austin replied, "Keep working and keep smiling."

3. An Athletic Family
He's not the only jock in the house. His dad, now a truck driver, starred in his high school's basketball and football teams and thought about going pro before suffering a knee injury in college. His mom was named the 1997 high school softball player of the year in Nebraska and is now a P.E. teacher at a school for autistic kids. And his sister was the Big East javelin champ at Rutgers University.

4. Tony Romo Is His Fame Coach
"He gets it," Cowboys quarterback (and former Jessica Simpson boyfriend) Romo tells The Dallas Morning News. Austin says that watching Romo has taught him how to handle the spotlight. "The only thing I can do is focus on myself and just learn from people," says Austin.

5. There's a Reason Why He Wears #19
It's his late-grandmother's favorite number. "She was born on the 19th," his dad told the local New Jersey paper Herald News in February 2010 when Austin sported the number during the Pro Bowl. "His grandmother was one of his biggest fans."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20397398,00.html

kristie

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3444615 said:
FIVE THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT KIM KARDASHIAN'S NEW NFL BEAU

Move over Reggie Bush. Kim Kardashian has her attention on someone else running around the NFL field: Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin.

The new couple, who met a few months ago at a restaurant in L.A., are taking things slowly but they're off to a good start, says one source.

So who's the guy who got the reality star to leave the single life? Here are five things to know about the 25-year-old Garfield, N.J., native.

1. He's a Mama's Boy
A track and basketball standout at Garfield High School, Austin never thought about playing football. "I kind of talked him into it," his mom Ann Austin told the Dallas Morning News in 2009, laughing about when her son was 8 he warily eyed the muddy football field. "He was like, 'I don’t want to get dirty.' "

2. Just Call Him Smiles
Known for flashing his toothy smile, he was grinning even before he turned pro. "He used to get some teachers mad because he was smiling all the time," his dad, Miles, told the New York Daily News in December 2009. "They thought he was joking or horsing around." Once asked what advice he would give to youngsters, Austin replied, "Keep working and keep smiling."

3. An Athletic Family
He's not the only jock in the house. His dad, now a truck driver, starred in his high school's basketball and football teams and thought about going pro before suffering a knee injury in college. His mom was named the 1997 high school softball player of the year in Nebraska and is now a P.E. teacher at a school for autistic kids. And his sister was the Big East javelin champ at Rutgers University.

4. Tony Romo Is His Fame Coach
"He gets it," Cowboys quarterback (and former Jessica Simpson boyfriend) Romo tells The Dallas Morning News. Austin says that watching Romo has taught him how to handle the spotlight. "The only thing I can do is focus on myself and just learn from people," says Austin.

5. There's a Reason Why He Wears #19
It's his late-grandmother's favorite number. "She was born on the 19th," his dad told the local New Jersey paper Herald News in February 2010 when Austin sported the number during the Pro Bowl. "His grandmother was one of his biggest fans."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20397398,00.html

i knew there was a reason i liked miles. he seems like a very cool guy. :D

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
superpunk;3434676 said:
Um....it's booty.

Try not to overthink it.

Haha...seriously...a few photos and a TV show and people think they know people inside and out.

Green's a beautiful color but it looks so ugly on some.