Twitter: Rumor: OBJ to Vikings?

kskboys

Reaction score
I don’t know if a team fits his diva needs. You would have to put the Cowboys in Los Angeles and then move Los Angeles next to New York.
Post of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
OBJ is a cancer everywhere he goes!
Dude with some structure under Zimmer could begin to destroy the league. He is in his prime where he has at least 3 good seasons ahead, IMHO. He better do it now, because he’s losing ground big time when it comes to production and what’s left of likability.

NFL stands for Not For Long.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Sources close to Colin Cowherd said OBJ to Vikings is not as immanent as first thought.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude with some structure under Zimmer could begin to destroy the league. He is in his prime where he has at least 3 good seasons ahead, IMHO. He better do it now, because he’s losing ground big time when it comes to production and what’s left of likability.

NFL stands for Not For Long.

Playing with that sports hernia and Mayfield being terrible ruined his 2019 and has definitely lowered his overall value. But a team with faith in its quarterback and offense would be smart to trade for him at the suggested cost.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I agree with you. If I could get those next four years at Beckham's current salaries? Yeah, sign me up, here's my 2nd and 5th round picks, higher up than the Vikings. No guaranteed money remaining, so if things go truly south, you just cut the guy and take your lumps on the draft picks, or try to trade him to that next team. Our current receivers coach would be a good source of information.
deals not done its a rumor , why because no way they let him go for a 2 and 5..its why there nothing but a rumor on that.,,.

cern

Reaction score
Balderdash. Though the browns might trade for a qb after Mayfield stank up the place last year.

Flamma

Reaction score
I agree with you. If I could get those next four years at Beckham's current salaries? Yeah, sign me up, here's my 2nd and 5th round picks, higher up than the Vikings. No guaranteed money remaining, so if things go truly south, you just cut the guy and take your lumps on the draft picks, or try to trade him to that next team. Our current receivers coach would be a good source of information.

Could have done that for Hopkins. And he's under contract for 3 more years with a smaller cap hit. Dallas isn't interested.