Twitter: Rumor: OBJ to Vikings?

MikeB80

Reaction score
Not just my opinion. Not many guys enter free agency and say they can't wait to play for Cleveland and Detroit. Those cities are horrible. The people that live there don't even want to be there.

Neither Cleveland or Detroit are horrible in any way. That is just an opinion of yours.

Plenty of people love living in those cities and love the history and the atmosphere in playing there.

There was a time when this was believed about Green Bay, Buffalo...hell new england was a bankrupt franchise about to move at one point.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Where are you getting this opinion from though? You keep stating it but where are you getting your views from?

I have said all the cities are the same. You are putting down every city.

my simple point again, A guy like Beckham wants to play and have fun and do it around like minded people he is always seen hanging with. So NY, Miami and LA are the places I think he would be suited too.

all the rest of the cities are essentially the same in that scenario.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

MikeB80

Reaction score

I go through cleveland a bunch and have lived in a a couple different regions of the country. People in Ohio are proud of their cities and their franchises and they should be.

and one more point. The rustbelt was taken apart by a certain group and I can't talk about it here or one of the nuns will slap me on the wrist again today.

not that I care about being banned or anything but just to not go off topic.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have said all the cities are the same. You are putting down every city.

my simple point again, A guy like Beckham wants to play and have fun and do it around like minded people he is always seen hanging with. So NY, Miami and LA are the places I think he would be suited too.

all the rest of the cities are essentially the same in that scenario.
This is where I think you are confused lol. There are people who come from around the country to come too Dallas. Plenty of "like minded" people in this area. I don't know if you think Dallas is like Horses and Cows or what not but the Dallas night life is not much different than other cities. LA and Miami have the water to separate themselves from a lot of high profile cities. Hell I've seen Odell himself in Dallas at least twice during the offseason.

I'm not putting down every city. I'm telling you there's a difference between Dallas and Cleveland and Detroit. Its not only Dallas. New Orleans is another big city. Atlanta is another big city. Cleveland and Detroit are down the list of those cities.

MikeB80

Reaction score
This is where I think you are confused lol. There are people who come from around the country to come too Dallas. Plenty of "like minded" people in this area. I don't know if you think Dallas is like Horses and Cows or what not but the Dallas night life is not much different than other cities. LA and Miami have the water to separate themselves from a lot of high profile cities. Hell I've seen Odell himself in Dallas at least twice during the offseason.

I'm not putting down every city. I'm telling you there's a difference between Dallas and Cleveland and Detroit. Its not only Dallas. New Orleans is another big city. Atlanta is another big city. Cleveland and Detroit are down the list of those cities.

Umm I live here.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I go through cleveland a bunch and have lived in a a couple different regions of the country. People in Ohio are proud of their cities and their franchises and they should be.

and one more point. The rustbelt was taken apart by a certain group and I can't talk about it here or one of the nuns will slap me on the wrist again today.

not that I care about being banned or anything but just to not go off topic.
https://www.businessinsider.com/50-...-2018-9#3-detroit-warren-dearborn-michigan-48

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Vikings should take the other two head cases AB & DB while they're at it.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
OBJ is a cancer everywhere he goes!
Sort of like TO was.

Overpaid, over rated..moving on.

I think in the end..his one-handed catch against us will be the only thing he is remembered for.

Same thing for Dwight Clark and Montana for their pitch and catch.

Oh well.