Rumor: Randy Gregory Relapse in August

marchetta

Reaction score
Gregory told Fisher last week that he has no pending disciplinary issues with the league regarding a failed test. Fish speculates, that because Randy's reinstatement has so many requirements, that he may have violated one of the requirements and not necessarily failed a test.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The NFL owes Dallas one for the handling of Zeke last season, so they should let him slide.

Especially after 2 players get arrested for domestic violence this off season and neither one is going to be suspended. How McCoy could skate with the photos that surfaced etc is beyond comprehension after the way they did Zeke.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
You can’t relapse on weed. It’s not heroin or alcohol which are physically addictive. If the dude can’t quit smoking he’s just a jerk.

I’ve been a smoker for more than 20 years and I haven’t smoked in months. It’s not that hard, especially after the first couple weeks.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
This should not be surprising. If he slipped during his AWOL period it would take a little time for any failed test to surface and then it has to go through the appeals process. If was never going to be an overnight ruling.

Time was always going to tell if that original “click bait” tweet would amount to anything, but too many people are quick to dismiss it or believe it without keeping an open mind and let the situation play out.

We should approach this with an open mind until we get the final decision.

That's just what our fans do. If they don't like the news that's being reported they shoot the messenger as if that will somehow make the news not true.

robjay04

Reaction score
This should not be surprising. If he slipped during his AWOL period it would take a little time for any failed test to surface and then it has to go through the appeals process. If was never going to be an overnight ruling.

Time was always going to tell if that original “click bait” tweet would amount to anything, but too many people are quick to dismiss it or believe it without keeping an open mind and let the situation play out.

We should approach this with an open mind until we get the final decision.

No failed test is reported.

I only put the quick bait tweet because it was the first thing on twitter. ESPN reported it before putting it on the net.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Yep that’s what I’m thinking.

I’m always optimistic but Schefter is choosing his words very carefully almost like he doesn’t expect a suspension but wanted to report on it before any other news leaks out.

Kind of crazy how oblivious the local guys are with stuff.

Could it simply be he neglected a condition set by Goodell? Look Randy said he knows this is his last chance. I'll believe he failed another drug when the league officially reports it, NOT before.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The NFL owes Dallas one for the handling of Zeke last season, so they should let him slide.

Especially after 2 players get arrested for domestic violence this off season and neither one is going to be suspended. How McCoy could skate with the photos that surfaced etc is beyond comprehension after the way they did Zeke.
What do the photos prove if there is no connection to him besides her knowing her? Straight emotions with no logic

Sydla

Reaction score
This could simply be he informed the league he had a relapse. Maybe that’s why they had the scheduled meeting with the league appointed doctor two weeks ago.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Lol

They did nothing about this the TE position and safety. Too busy trying to get new advertisers and events at the "staydium".

Meanwhile the Eagles have a whole metrics team working to build on top of their strengths while keeping a Keen eye on the future.

Please just put your Eagles jersey on already