RUMOR: TO deal is done...

BigTex

Reaction score
Hello guys, I just got word that the deal is done. I'm trying to be the first to post this or start any untruth, but someone in the Cowboys organization has said that it's done. Word will be coming soon.

Forgive me if this is out of line. I guess we are about to see. Could be just another rumor, but the is to be reliable, very reliable.

Tex

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
BigTex said:
Hello guys, I just got word that the deal is done. I'm trying to be the first to post this or start any untruth, but someone in the Cowboys organization has said that it's done. Word will be coming soon.

Forgive me if this is out of line. I guess we are about to see. Could be just another rumor, but the is to be reliable, very reliable.

Tex

Who is the someone?

I'm a Big T.O. Supporter so don't mess with me!:D

stilltheguru

Reaction score
hahahaha.i just laughed when i saw this thread.i want TO here probrably more than anyone but damn this is a TO overload if i ever saw one.:eek:

Reaction score
BigTex said:

Tex

Hey, congrats.... less than 100 post count, and you've ALREADY won the award for the most WORTHLESS POST OF THE YEAR!

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
BigTex said:

Tex

yeah...thanks for the tip

:rolleyes:

David

mwmilsted

Reaction score
BigTex said:

Tex
Of course it's done and the same source says that the Cowboys have
traded for J. Walker and signed OLB Petersen.

We don't need more rumors!

DBoys

Reaction score
BigTex said:

Tex

It's cool man you put rumor in the title most of us enjoy insider news regardless.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
I hope it is true but if it ain't they have ways of dealing with your kind around here.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
DBoys said:
It's cool man you put rumor in the title most of us enjoy insider news regardless.
We allow those around this time of the year...

You better be right... :cop2: :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
guys, go easy on him... he clearly identified it as a rumor, so I don't think some of the comments being posted are necessary....

Reaction score
Why do people feel the need to start fake rumors and claim to have insider information?

Are you so lonely that you need random, annonymous people giving you "props" and asking you for info?

Yeah....the deal is done. Right. We're just keeping it under wraps because its top secret. You da man BigTex!!! :bow:

Feel better now?