BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
BigTex was also responsible for the Ray Lewis wants to play in Dallas rumor

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
BigTex said:
Hello guys, I just got word that the deal is done. I'm trying to be the first to post this or start any untruth, but someone in the Cowboys organization has said that it's done. Word will be coming soon.

Forgive me if this is out of line. I guess we are about to see. Could be just another rumor, but the is to be reliable, very reliable.

Tex

no, by all means. we were running low on 'deal is done for TO' threads.

we don't have enough to ask him who his favorite all time cowboy is
we don't have enough to ask him what color hubba bubba is his favorite and does he pop his gum
we don't have enough to ask him if he HAD to wear boots, would it be old school or ropers.
we don't have enough threads debating him as a person, please start 3 before the site must close
we don't have enough threads asking if we think bp can control him
we don't have enough threads of someone asking "why not?" in it's own very own brand new thread as if NO ONE ever pondered that bit of golden wisdom before
we don't have enough threads of what others will think if TO is a cowboy
we certainly don't have enough threads debating winning vs. losing in general and the ethics behind either one.
we don't have enough threads of jjones picking him up in any various part of the world. with shaq or not.
and of COURSE we don't have enough threads saying the deal is already done. thanks.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Was that a dream or a nightmare?

i woke up with this face.. :eek:.. then i realized it was a dream and had this expression :lmao2:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
guys, go easy on him... he clearly identified it as a rumor, so I don't think some of the comments being posted are necessary....

neither are 90% of the TO threads but we wade through those too. :)

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Secondary2None3141 said:
Why do people feel the need to start fake rumors and claim to have insider information?

I think the need originally comes from Oedipus, who would watch his mother tell people information, say that it might not be true, and then be ridiculed and questioned at every step. That MUST be why he does it. That's why I would do it. :rolleyes:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
iceberg said:
neither are 90% of the TO threads but we wade through those too. :)
Exactly...

We've got as many rumors as fact posts on the board today.. so I think some people should just chill out. ;) :)

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Exactly...

We've got as many rumors as fact posts on the board today.. so I think some people should just chill out. ;) :)

i'd hug brainpaints monkey again and also pay it to dance on streetcorners if you'd make ONE TO thread and until something official comes out, all the fantasy questions and rumors could go in there.

please? i'll throw in some peanuts. salted. :)

aikemirv

Reaction score
iceberg said:
i'd hug brainpaints monkey again and also pay it to dance on streetcorners if you'd make ONE TO thread and until something official comes out, all the fantasy questions and rumors could go in there.

please? i'll throw in some peanuts. salted. :)

I'll hug him too, and I have never seen this monkey. There were some good topics on here this morning that have now been buried to page 2 and 3 because of this crap.

We have about 250 new posters on here this week who want to talk about TO.. I think we need to stick them in a TO Zone until something definit happens!

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
For the record.......the almost same exact post just went up over at another site I frequent. Can Big Tex confirm if he has reported this on any other sites before I share my link?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
What a bunch of cry babies. I swear to god people. You act like you just WANT sometihng to ***** about. Dont read the flippin THREAD. That would be to easy. Not only do you read the thread...you then pause long enough to POST in the thread your *****ing about.

Thats inFREAKINsane!

We just might need some intervention. Who needs a hug? WG....Im starting w/ you. HUGGGGGZZZZZZZ!!!! Its a big circle. Keep it going. More hugz in here people. Git'r done.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
aikemirv said:
I'll hug him too, and I have never seen this monkey. There were some good topics on here this morning that have now been buried to page 2 and 3 because of this crap.

We have about 250 new posters on here this week who want to talk about TO.. I think we need to stick them in a TO Zone until something definit happens!

we've got a lot of anxious monkey huggers out here who'd LOVE to see some organization on the TO saga. maybe his own section and ALL TO talk goes there, or at least 1 thread that ALL TO talk MUST go into. all this "what's his favorite smurf" crap is so very old.

DBoys

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan said:
For the record.......the almost same exact post just went up over at another site I frequent. Can Big Tex confirm if he has reported this on any other sites before I share my link?

Post it

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas said:
What a bunch of cry babies. I swear to god people. You act like you just WANT sometihng to ***** about. Dont read the flippin THREAD. That would be to easy. Not only do you read the thread...you then pause long enough to POST in the thread your *****ing about.

Thats inFREAKINsane!

We just might need some intervention. Who needs a hug? WG....Im starting w/ you. HUGGGGGZZZZZZZ!!!! Its a big circle. Keep it going. More hugz in here people. Git'r done.
You just want a reason to touch me... :p: