RUMOR: TO deal is done...

visionary

Reaction score
adbutcher said:
I hope it is true but if it ain't they have ways of dealing with your kind around here.

:shoot2::horse::shatfan::whip::rake::clubbed::spanking::chainsaw::grab:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Secondary2None3141 said:
Why do people feel the need to start fake rumors and claim to have insider information?

Are you so lonely that you need random, annonymous people giving you "props" and asking you for info?

Yeah....the deal is done. Right. We're just keeping it under wraps because its top secret. You da man BigTex!!! :bow:

Those w/ 7 posts really should keep it under wraps. Its stated as a rumor. Big damn deal.

Relax Francis...

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Those w/ 7 posts really should keep it under wraps. Its stated as a rumor. Big damn deal.

Relax Francis...

That doesn't answer my question. I'd think those with 1300 posts would be able to comprehend the written word.

aikemirv

Reaction score
10 TO threads on the first page alone:iggles:

Can we make on of these with the hammer bashing TO?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
guys, go easy on him... he clearly identified it as a rumor, so I don't think some of the comments being posted are necessary....
*puts away tar and feathers*

Mam you are no fun. :)

wahaja

Reaction score
Vinetari is suppose to visit the packers on friday lets hope he doesnt sign with them.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
BigTex said:
Hello guys, I just got word that the deal is done. I'm trying to be the first to post this or start any untruth, but someone in the Cowboys organization has said that it's done. Word will be coming soon.

Forgive me if this is out of line. I guess we are about to see. Could be just another rumor, but the is to be reliable, very reliable.
We do appreciate people who provide legitimate insider information around these parts, but it would help if you could give us a clue of who the source might be and why you aren't sure. Is this third hand information or is this from someone you talked to directly in the organization?

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
BigTex said:
I'm trying to be the first to post this or start any untruth, but someone in the Cowboys organization has said that it's done.

Umm, did you forget to include the little word "NOT" after the first word in the sentence above?

:)

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
guys, go easy on him... he clearly identified it as a rumor, so I don't think some of the comments being posted are necessary....

No kidding...I would hate to see the look on these guys faces if indeed this poster was correct...:laugh2:

jman

Reaction score
Secondary2None3141 said:
Why do people feel the need to start fake rumors and claim to have insider information?

Are you so lonely that you need random, annonymous people giving you "props" and asking you for info?

Yeah....the deal is done. Right. We're just keeping it under wraps because its top secret. You da man BigTex!!! :bow:

Feel better now?

Can a rumor be fake? Isn't saying a rumor is fake repetitive?

Like saying the "Frozen Tundra" of Lambeau Field...When tundra by definition is frozen ground. So frozen tundra is like saying the frozen frozen ground???

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
i had a dream last night that we signed T.O. to a 3 year deal worth 17 million and a 8 million dollar signing bonus..

wileedog

Reaction score
el_chevo said:
No kidding...I would hate to see the look on these guys faces if indeed this poster was correct...:laugh2:

I have a feeling this thread would get quite lost in the ensuing bloodbath if TO signs.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cowboys quarterback Drew Bledsoe would not mind if the Cowboys acquired Terrell Owens. "I am open to it," Bledsoe said. "It's obvious the guy is a great talent, and, if any coach can keep him in line, it would be Bill. It would have to be set up the right way, to make sure [the team] knows how to handle a situation like what happened in Philly."
-- Fort Worth Star-Telegram

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
TheSport78 said:
i had a dream last night that we signed T.O. to a 3 year deal worth 17 million and a 8 million dollar signing bonus..

Was that a dream or a nightmare?