Run defense is going to be the Achilles Heel for this team in 2021

plymkr

Reaction score
It’s a normal draft because they used the same damn strategy for 25 years , lets draft weak *** tweener who can never stop the run. It’s pathetic fan accepting this bs mediocrity, you guys are part of this problem with your weak mentality.

Lol, um okay. Here's what you should do. Sit down and open up your browser and Google "therapist near me" or "psychiatrist near me". Take screenshots of your posts on this site and show them to the therapist and psychiatrist. Then let the healing begin.

Good luck.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
The LB was flaw due to weak DL not holding point of attack and letting OL reach the 2nd level.

If you don’t fix the original issue then everything you build on top of if will fail.

In cavemen’s term if you have a bad foundation your whole building is ruined.
the LB flaw was due to 54, LVE who can't stay healthy and Lee who...well you know. Tell me you don't think they were part of the problem?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Lol, um okay. Here's what you should do. Sit down and open up your browser and Google "therapist near me" or "psychiatrist near me". Take screenshots of your posts on this site and show them to the therapist and psychiatrist. Then let the healing begin.

Good luck.

So are teams still running on Dallas, can you tell me how many yards Gibson had?

This is from 3 years ago

This is from last year, has anything improve or get fixed?

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Did teams stop rushing on us? You do know every game we lost the defense gave up over +100 yards rushing?

Last year was total anomaly, JG is not longer here as well. Two years ago we were ranked 10th with the same players. Last year was a scheme failure by Nolan. I am more than certain we will return back to a decent defense under Quinn. Have faith.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
We actually doubled down on the undersized defense that got pushed around like little girls last season. Speed is great, but size is equally important.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Trade Ceedee Lamb for a high end contract year DL and make an actual Super Bowl run for this year. Offense would still be amazing.

or just continue to be the cheap team happy they won the infamous draftpick war and aren’t over the cap:huh:

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Serious question will Parson be considered a success if teams are able to rush +150 yards every game?
Yes. Because when the trenches fold and he gets off blocks to stop 10 yard gains into 4 yard gains, hat is better than last year

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Just a reminder when you can’t stop the run any top notch defenders becomes a coward and will fail at his job.

Parsons was the right pick, Value/BPA/need.
The exra pick should have landed Barmore or Moehrig in the 2nd and Williams in the 3rd. You get 3 bona fide starters for 4-5 years. JOseph isnt going to matter if all the opp does is PA, run and have 5 seconds to throw. Joseph was overdrafted based on the Alabama game.

Last edited:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

Good luck.

Week 1 vs Rams: 153 yards 2 TDs ( Loss)
Week 2 vs Falcons: 113 yards 0 TDs ( Win)
Week 3 vs Seahawks: 117 yards 0 TDs ( Loss)
Week 4 vs Browns: 307 yards 3 TDs ( Loss)

Week 5 vs Giants: 89 yards 2 TDs ( Win)
Week 6 vs Arizona 261 yards 3TDs (Loss)
Week 7 vs Washington: 208 yards 1 TDs (Loss)
Week 8 vs Eagles: 119 yards 0 TDs (Loss)
Week 9 vs Steelers: 46 yards 0 TDs (Loss)

Week 10 vs Vikings: 125 yards 1 TDs ( Win)
Week 11 vs Washington: 182 yards 3 TDs (Loss)
Week 12 vs Ravens: 284 yards 2 TDs (Loss)

Week 13 vs Bengals: 101 yards 0 TDs (Win)
Week 14 vs 49ers: 150 yards 1 TD (Win)
Week 15 vs Eagles: 151 yards 1 TD (Win)
Week 16 vs Giants: 125 yards 1 TD (Loss)

Dallas has given up 14 games with 100+ yard rushers and lost 10 of them.
They have given 4 games with over 200+ yards rushing

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Parsons was the right pick, Value/BPA/need.
The exra pick should have landed Barmore or Moehrig in the 2nd and Williams in the 3rd. You get 3 bona fide starters for 4-5 years. JOseph isnt going to matter if all the opp does is PA, run and have 5 seconds to throw. Joseph was overdrafted based on the Alabama game.

Week 1 vs Rams: 153 yards 2 TDs ( Loss)
Week 2 vs Falcons: 113 yards 0 TDs ( Win)
Week 3 vs Seahawks: 117 yards 0 TDs ( Loss)
Week 4 vs Browns: 307 yards 3 TDs ( Loss)

Week 5 vs Giants: 89 yards 2 TDs ( Win)
Week 6 vs Arizona 261 yards 3TDs (Loss)
Week 7 vs Washington: 208 yards 1 TDs (Loss)
Week 8 vs Eagles: 119 yards 0 TDs (Loss)
Week 9 vs Steelers: 46 yards 0 TDs (Loss)

Week 10 vs Vikings: 125 yards 1 TDs ( Win)
Week 11 vs Washington: 182 yards 3 TDs (Loss)
Week 12 vs Ravens: 284 yards 2 TDs (Loss)

Week 13 vs Bengals: 101 yards 0 TDs (Win)
Week 14 vs 49ers: 150 yards 1 TD (Win)
Week 15 vs Eagles: 151 yards 1 TD (Win)
Week 16 vs Giants: 125 yards 1 TD (Loss)

Dallas has given up 14 games with 100+ yard rushers and lost 10 of them.
They have given 4 games with over 200+ yards rushing

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Trade Ceedee Lamb for a high end contract year DL and make an actual Super Bowl run for this year. Offense would still be amazing.

or just continue to be the cheap team happy they won the infamous draftpick war and aren’t over the cap:huh:

We can still pickup a NT & Safety in 4th & 5th!