RELEASED Rush released

DandyDon52

Reaction score
In the internet age, there should be penalties to people too lazy to look something up before they post... it's just not that hard, people. C'mon.

LWR_Recording.png
I stand corrected, I was going by something posted on tv during the ps games

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Rush will be back. If you were going to go with a new backup you would already have him in camp during the preseason. you don't train them while the season is in progress.

Well, Jerry probably does. smh

cowboyed

Reaction score
Rush is leaving the Cowboys and going back to playing progressive rock music.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I guess they fear no one will claim them. Or if they do, both will not get claimed.

However there were some QB's released by other teams. Maybe they have an eye on them.
He's a vested veteran, not subject to the waiver wire... a free agent. If another team wants to poach him they have to deal with his agent to negotiate a contract. It's not a matter of just claiming him. So no, the Cowboys don't fear someone else claiming him. They have the advantage in any negotiation because he is settled in Dallas.

kskboys

Reaction score
He's a vested veteran, not subject to the waiver wire... a free agent. If another team wants to poach him they have to deal with his agent to negotiate a contract. It's not a matter of just claiming him. So no, the Cowboys don't fear someone else claiming him. They have the advantage in any negotiation because he is settled in Dallas.
Yay poodles.