triplets_93 Well-Known Member Messages 9,174 Reaction score 9,219 Jul 29, 2026 #62 Great sound and video - Anika Cam view
bb721 Well-Known Member Messages 1,106 Reaction score 1,528 Jul 31, 2026 #63 Rush? I still go to a lot of concerts, but that’s one that I will very gladly skip
triplets_93 Well-Known Member Messages 9,174 Reaction score 9,219 Aug 3, 2026 #64 Pretty good Alex doing this about 10 years older than Page was when he did the O2 concert.
triplets_93 Well-Known Member Messages 9,174 Reaction score 9,219 Aug 9, 2026 #67 50 Years of Rush: Howard Ungerleider on Lighting the Lighted Stage – Gig Gab 530
triplets_93 Well-Known Member Messages 9,174 Reaction score 9,219 Aug 10, 2026 #68 I saw this magazine at WalMart today: The Return of Rush There are more pictures from the magazine here: https://magazineshop.us/products/th...the-band-s-next-chapter-their-iconic-era-more
I saw this magazine at WalMart today: The Return of Rush There are more pictures from the magazine here: https://magazineshop.us/products/th...the-band-s-next-chapter-their-iconic-era-more
triplets_93 Well-Known Member Messages 9,174 Reaction score 9,219 Aug 13, 2026 #69 The first time I saw Rush was in the Cotton Bowl in 1984.
triplets_93 Well-Known Member Messages 9,174 Reaction score 9,219 Aug 22, 2026 #71 Rush FULL Stage View:
triplets_93 Well-Known Member Messages 9,174 Reaction score 9,219 Today at 3:51 AM #73 Houston Last edited: Today at 3:58 AM
ChuckA1 Well-Known Member Messages 5,499 Reaction score 8,721 34 minutes ago #74 Man, they still sound great and that young lady can rock those drums!