Russel Wilson could be going to the Giants?

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
https://www.nj.com/giants/2019/02/n...smart-odell-beckham-trade.html?outputType=amp

If this is true we can kiss our dreams of winning anything goodbye.:mad::(

Wilson puts up prime 2014 Tony Romo numbers with the worst o-line in the league and 5’9 undrafted receivers.

If he gets Odell freaking Beckham, a decent o-line and an elite RB? :facepalm:

Hopefully this is just a rumor :facepalm::facepalm:

Click bait real or really real. Seattle doesn't let this guy get away. No way. One of the top 5 QB's in todays NFL, not yesterdays. Giants will draft a QB high in the draft and Eli will be around for a year to let him learn and develop. Sort of like the initial plan for Prescott. Say hello Eli and hello Wilson in NY when piggies fly

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
It all adds up..ciara prefers to live there..the giants need an elite qb..huge market for Wilson..

The only hiccup I can see is the seahawks..you know other than them not ever trading away Wilson I can totally see this happening
ciaras carrer is just as over as eli mannings. Doubt her career would be brought back to life by moving to NY

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There is nothing to this. This is a POS Click-bait peace. Zero chance of this happening. I'm actually sorry you posted this. BTW, this probably goes in the NFL Zone.
Hey, look at it this way: When someone posts something like this here, we can read the basics about it without adding clicks, thus lowering the total it would otherwise have gotten.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
LOL if Wilson was on the trade block, I'd package Zeke and Dak and a couple future picks for him.

But that's just message board fantasy talk. Wilson will end his career in Seattle and eventually find his way into the HOF. He isn't going to New York.

LLLOOLLL

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Nice to see Wilson get some love in here. I know it’s just a rumor but I would not want to see him go to the Giants.

A lot of uneducated people here said he was trash which is a head scratcher.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Nice to see Wilson get some love in here. I know it’s just a rumor but I would not want to see him go to the Giants.

A lot of uneducated people here said he was trash last season which is a head scratcher.

Oddest thing I've seen is the absolute praise for Dak Prescott and the trashing of Russel Wilson.

One has a Super Bowl victory and 6 pro-bowls to his name - Dak has a couple divisional round exits and strippers.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

A lot of uneducated people here said he was trash which is a head scratcher.

If I had to pick a favorite player in the NFL that's not a Cowboy, it would be Russell Wilson. Too many players in this league give us reasons to dislike them, Wilson is the opposite.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
If I had to pick a favorite player in the NFL that's not a Cowboy, it would be Russell Wilson. Too many players in this league give us reasons to dislike them, Wilson is the opposite.

Totally agree. I would pick Russell as well.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Why are post made of things that are completely out of the realm of possibility?
:lmao:lmao:lmao2:

*have I inadvertently failed to mention the obvious fact, that I've quickly concluded that the 'off season' scuttlebutt banter is in a degrading orbit& losing out to the forces of simple gravity,,,falling & flaming out faster than a Chinaman built space orbital sky-labo_O

Rayman70

Reaction score
Colin Cowturd invents **** to get clicks.He's a shock jock. Know who you are watching and listening to....consider the source and IGNORE.